Power and Justice Assignment Help
1. For study 1 in Bauer et al., (2006) article, indicate how many indicators each latent variable has. Provide a detailed answer and include the names of the indicators and the variables, and explain the conceptual differences between them.
2. What are the problems associated with using items as indicators of latent variables? Please indicate at least three problems. Do Bauer et al., (2006) use items as indicators of latent variables? Please explain.
3. Draw a STRUCTURAL path diagram that represents the relationship between the variables in the first study (study 1) in Bauer et al., (2006) article. What is the data on which you base the values that appear in this structural model?
4. In Bauer et al., (2006) article, what do the various fit measures that are used in study 1 and 2 ultimately reflect?
5. In Bauer et al., (2006) article, Figure 2 presents the results of the SEM analysis for the longitudinal student sample. Please explain what the .47** on the arrow between procedural justice and orientation toward the organization represents, and also what does it actually mean?
6. Based on the results of study 2 (field model study) in Bauer et al., (2006) article, the researchers concluded that the partially mediated model is a better fit than the fully mediated model. What mediation refers to in the context of this study, and what is the difference between partial and full mediation in this specific context? How did the researchers reach this conclusion (that the partially mediated model is a better fit than the fully mediated model)? What do these results imply in terms of hypotheses support in this specific study? How do these results contribute to existing knowledge on procedural justice, and to practice in the organizational justice arena?
7. The findings in Colquitt et al., (2001) meta-analytical review, illustrate the relationships among different justice dimensions (such as distributive, procedural, and interpersonal justice), and several organizational outcomes. Based on the theoretical and empirical knowledge that appears in this review article, draw a new structural path diagram that presents a mediation effect. Chose a single justice dimension that will serve as the mediator between 2 other variables of your choice. Write for this model a corresponding mediation hypothesis, and explain in one paragraph why you expect that the justice dimension you have selected would mediate the relationship you describe.
8. Note that while it is important that you will address all the questions with high level of precision, specificity, but also breadth and depth, questions number six and seven deserve your utmost attention as 50% of the assignment grade is based on your response to these questions.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
No Plagiarism Policy – Order New Power and Justice Assignment Help & Get Well Written Solutions Documents with Free Turnitin Report!
1. As the structural model consideration indicates, the hypothesis testing was conducted using the structural modelling through the help of LISREL. It is due to the estimate of large amount of determinants and having a modest amount of sample size that a single indicator was decided to be applied. For each of the latent variables the single indicator was used. There were measurement errors that set up the path from indicators towards latent variables to conduct square root of reliability. There were error variables to set variance of the scale which multiplied for that centre upon main effect for two to interact. Error terms of test-taking motivation, organisational intentions and organisational attraction as the latent variables for the present research were correlated (Richter et al. 2016). There were differences in reaction to select systems that may share antecedents. Procedural justice which is another variable has positive relation with test-taking motivation. The organizational attraction and organisational intentions having strong relation with test-taking motivation indicate support towards hypothesis
2. Privacy creates the major impact upon organisational intentions. Procedural justice and experience with computers are certainly not related. Privacy concerns of the organisation which was considered as the prime area of intervention as the effect created upon organisational intension did not strike relationship between privacy concerns and organisational intentions. This resulted to be a problem as privacy concerns being a major variable and organisational intention being another significant variable were only partially mediated between each other. Privacy concerns were found to create only indirect impact upon the test-taking measure for motivation and organisational attraction y use of procedural justice (Rodriguez, Reise & Haviland, 2016). Hypothesis 4 of this research paper suggested that there lies a relationship between computer moderates and the relationship between procedural justice and applicant reactions. The organisational intention was considered as the strongest towards applicants who had less experience in computer compared to applicants who had more computer experience. However, when this hypothesis needed to be assessed it resulted in findings that hypothesis 4 did not receive significant support. The interaction terms between procedural justice and experience with computers was not found to have any relation to any of the three outcome variables.
3. The student sample is tried to be addressed in order to understand the hypothetical job opening. The privacy concerns are tried to be maintained. The privacy concerns are tried to be balanced so that the study is able to reach the longitudinal process (Carrión et al. 2016). The relevant population used for this study are included from the management trainee job who is students who are students that have not applied for the job. The actual applicants were sorted from this outcome. It is following the longitudinal design that an increased confidence of the findings is created for the common methods of variances. As the personal information the privacy concerns along with the procedural justice are taken into account. It is taking these factors into account that effectiveness is tried to be maintained within the research procedure. the favourability for using control variable shall be implemented as the early stage of selection. The findings are held with and without the inclusion of the outcome of favourability. It is through the lack of support that familiarity with computers shall be counted as a large part.
4. The procedural justice is considered to be that variable of the research that is understood to have relatedness with test-taking motivation, organisational attractions, and organisational intentions. Privacy concern has a prime effect upon organisational intentions that indicates relationship between privacy concerns and organisational intensions. It is through this model that explains 40% of variations in test taking motivation with 21% of the variance within the organisational attraction and 42% of variation in organisational intentions that resulted respectively. For studying the longitudinal procedure such laboratory studies are considered significant it is using the longitudinal design that enhances the confidence levels to the findings of simple common variance (do Valle & Assaker, 2016). As the personal information the privacy concern and the procedural justice is received at different times for several surveys having different formats. Favourability of outcomes through control variables within the model shall primarily be interested in perceptions for procedural justice with inclusions of outcome favourability.
5. There are collaborations stricken with personnel department within the north western United States. It is through the effort to accomplish the private sector of the applicants that high tech jobs particularly shall be speeded up through selection of processes (Ringle & Sarstedt, 2016). The personnel department is necessary to create transition from the paper based application systems towards the online application of systems. The system is likely to be able to score in terms of training ad experiences within seconds. Information privacy concerns, procedural justice, test-taking motivation, organisational action, intentions towards organisation, experience with computers and the outcome favourability are the variables taken into consideration in the present research study.
6.The correlation matrix is taken as the prime method of intervention is that relationship between each of the variables is taken into deep consideration. Education is considered as the only demographic variable which is studied (Nunkoo & So,2016). The role that experience with computers gather t be played in the process of moderating the relationship t shall include procedural justice and that of outcomes of test-taking motivation along with intensions towards the organisations. There are high levels of experiences tried to be secured in terms of computers where the procedural justice was only taken as the weekly intervention yielding effective outcomes. There is a stronger relationship believed to be found between the procedural justice and the outcomes for stronger relationships between procedural and other outcomes with less computer experiences. The organisational attraction was under moderation to be established effectually. The outcome favourability is related with the procedural justice towards the specific research context.
7. There were limitations despite the appropriate sample being put to use. It is firstly foud that it was no longitudinal study incorporated into. It is therefore not possible for the prior state of the applicant to be revealed before the organisation makes the applications. As the students were sufficiently motivated it was very difficult to find whether reactions from time to time varied or not. The initial reactions of the people were difficult to be understood. The cross sectional nature of the study was the cause of the relationship between different individual differences that were measured. With a common method of variance there were inflated variables taken into account for a common method of variance. The retrospective design is found to be applied to meet the potential limitation (Bergh et al. 2016). It is further found that the research seeks to replicate the findings so that confirming in the field with a longitudinal research shall be undertaken. It is found that out of 396 applicants a mere number of 16 failed who account for 4%. The pass rates are found to be similar to that of the population pass rates of that of 4.6% which are most likely to indicate a great deal of self selection by applicant for applying in different jobs. The potential limitations indicate that simply truly reflected individuals shall be qualified as well as interested in conducting the varied professional jobs in the process of application. The findings indicate longitudinal study of student samples with balanced favourability outcomes.
Hire professional writer from Expertsminds.com and get best quality Power and Justice Assignment Help solution and homework writing services!