Final Project Assignment - Create a PowerPoint presentation on following situations: New employee orientation.
GET READYMADE NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
Answer - New Hire Onboarding
Slide 1 - Welcome to Our Company
Thank you for joining our team. We are excited to have you.
Slide 2 - What to Expect When You First Arrive
1. HR Check In (Deller et al 2018,p.16)
2. Team &Company Introduction
3. Shadow Sessions
Note - The most significant factor for every organization is the availability of skillful workforce in order for achieving the objectives in an effective manner. The companies are stick on to orientation and development tools in order for developing hidden talents within the company. It is the duty of the HR managers to complete new hire process in a productive way. While developing orientation policies the managers has to consider different aspects. First of all, the company has to appoint specific team HR for managing the process in a productive way. While selecting an employee in to the organization, the management objective is to get maximum output from the selected person in an effective way, but in some times, he may not perform better because of the lack of skill, knowledge which is needed to perform the job. So the problems like this can be solved by providing effective orientation and training program to the employees in time.
Effective orientation programs also help to reduce the wastages, in which company get benefit of economies of scale. While looking in to multinational companies, they are spending huge amount of money for to train their people in an effective way. Companies like ford and Honda motors are spending huge amount for orientation process is expensive, but without effective orientation it incurs more expenses to the company.
Slide 3 - HR Check - In
Note - The HR managers have to understand the people in an effective way. Most of the HR managers are using different methods for motivating the new employees in a productive way. It is duty of HR manager to understand the requirement of new employee in the group, in which they can have to focus on the individual centric approach. While analyzing the employees of international organization, we can able to understand that, employees are from different places and belongs to different cultural groups. Most of the HR managers are implementing effective orientation strategies for managing the diversity issues in a productive way. The HR managers have to integrate the diversity principles with the orientation policies and practices.
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Slide 4 - Team &Company Introduction
1. Team Lead Overview
2. Department Function & Role
3. Company Overview
4. Best Practices Followed by the Company
5. Question & Answer Session
Slide 5 - Shadow Sessions
- Review health coverage options
- Enroll in health benefits
- Performance evaluation and analysis
- Connecting with all the functional heads
- Collecting feedback (Caldwell et al 2018,p.27)
Note - Goals of orientation program
1. Introducing the individual to organization and provide opportunities to the employees for achieving the personal as well as professional goals.
2. To introduce employees to the organization and providing instructions, advisement and implement activities for the employees to familiarize with the facilities and arrangements
3. Create and healthy atmosphere in which employees can communicate with faculty members, staff of the organization. Assist the new employee for understanding the common rules and practices of the organization in an effective way.
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
4. Introduce skill-oriented programs and activities for the new employee and provide access to the employees to the IT and other related resources. Instruct the new employee to register and participate in employee service departments.
5. Provide time and space for the new employee for creating a health relationship with the new atmosphere. Inform the new employee about the rules and procedures of the college.
6. Provide leadership and quality training program to the new employee and collect feedback for ensuring the performance of the employees. Conduct review meetings of different programs for understanding standard of the new employee in the initial stage
7. Provide new employee to access with the different social service activities in the organization, and based on skills and abilities. Communicate the administrative policies and practices to the new employee for ensuring the ethical conduct
8. Provide opportunities to the employee for developing their short-term and long-term goals and assist the employee in achieving the career goal.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES!