ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIABLE HMGT372 LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH CARE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES? EXPERTSMINDS.COM IS RIGHT CHOICE AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER!
HMGT372 Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care Assignment
Bow-Tie Analysis is one of many effective tools for communicating risk assessment.
Question 1: Discuss the bow-tie method and then provide another specific example of an effective tool that hospitals use for risk assessment.
The bow-tie analysis method is a simple yet effective tool for the communication of the results of risk assessment to employees across all levels. They are generally depicted as diagrams, which elucidate the relationship between the possible causes and the controls for preventing and mitigating the after-effects of any major incident (R4Risk, 2018). This method helps raise awareness and enables the proper demonstration of risk management.
Risk assessment tool used by hospitals
Another method that a hospital can consider for risk assessment is that of Focused Risk Vulnerability Analysis. This is a planning tool that provides a forecast of the consequences that certain incidents or occurrences can have on a healthcare institution (Compass Clinical Consulting, 2010). In most cases, this tool is used to assess the occurrence and effects of unpredictable events, such as chemical spills, natural disasters and so on.
SAVE TOP GRADE USING HMGT372 LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH CARE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM
Question 2: Which one would you implement in your area and why? Must provide specific examples of each being used and results.
Chosen risk assessment method and reason
The risk assessment method that can be applied is the bow-tie analysis. This is because it helps to monitor, audit and review the risk controls while assisting in the achievement of legislative compliance. Moreover, it raises awareness regarding the potential accidents and lays emphasis on how they can be prevented in the future.
Example of use and result
A bow-tie analysis can help highlight an area that needs better organisational control by making it possible to overcome the risks and existing weaknesses (Risktec, 2019). For instance, if the fire-control measures are not sufficient in the hospital, a bow-tie analysis, along with the distribution of such diagrams among the employees can help them understand how to behave in case a mishap does occur.
WORK TOGETHER WITH EXPERTSMIND'S TUTOR TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN HMGT372 LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH CARE ASSIGNMENT!
Question 3: Discuss in what areas you feel a risk management analysis could be effective and why?
Areas where risk management analysis could be effective
In a hospital, risk management analysis could be effective in numerous sectors, some of which have been mentioned below -
1. Clinical research
2. Being prepared for emergency situations
3. Management of insurance claims, financing and so on
4. Management of events and incidents
5. Psychological and human healthcare
ORDER NEW HMGT372 LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH CARE ASSIGNMENT AT NOMINAL PRICE!
We provide Assignment help service for HMGT related courses which are as follows:
- HMGT 307 Managerial Epidemiology and Decision Making in Healthcare Assignment Help
- HMGT 300 Introduction to the U.S. Healthcare Sector Assignment Help
- HMGT 310 Healthcare Policies Assignment Help
- HMGT 320 Management in Health Care Organizations Assignment Help
- HMGT 322 Healthcare Financial Management Assignment Help
- HMGT 335 Healthcare Marketing Assignment Help
- HMGT 372 Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care Assignment Help
- HMGT 400 Research and Data Analysis in Healthcare Assignment Help
- HMGT 420 Healthcare Facilities Management Assignment Help
- HMGT 435 Healthcare Economics Assignment Help