NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN HEALTH PROMOTIONS ASSIGNMENT - HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR ASSIGNMENT HELP!
Health Promotions Assignment
Question a. From the perspective of this case study, discuss how ecological, global and social determinants of health were integrated in the assessment presented.
The well and health of the population of a country or region depend on different factors that are existing in the environment of the region. In this assessment, the different aspects which affect the health and wellness of the population will be discussed.
Ecological, global and social factors are those three factors which play a very vital role in the population health and these roles, and their integration will be discussed here. The ecological factors are listed below.
- The quality of the surrounding environment
- Community awareness about the environment protection importance
- The rules and regulation regarding the environment in that region.
The global detriments which should be taken into account are listed below.
- The global environment policies which the region has agreed to follow.
- Global trade policies are affecting the population.
The social detriments which should be integrated into this assessment are listed below.
- Community habits
- Community awareness about a health issue
- Efforts were taken by the organisation to better the health of the community.
ORDER NEW HEALTH PROMOTIONS ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.
Question b. Were genetic and genomic principles included and if not how could they be included.
The reasons for which the genetic and genomic principles should be included are listed below.
- Better the assessment of the reason for having an epidemic disease in a society
- Help in assessment about the weaknesses of the society negatively impacting population health
- Better individual treatment
- Helps in finding any potential health risk which can occur due to a particular lifestyle more efficient.
Question c. What other epidemiologic data would be important to include in this case study?
The other epidemiologic data which are important to include in this case study are listed below.
- Average mortality rate
- Food habit of the population
- Infant mortality rate
- Health awareness among the population
- The growth rate of population
GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK UNDER HEALTH PROMOTIONS ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM - ORDER TODAY NEW COPY OF THIS ASSIGNMENT!
Question d. Why is organizational readiness an important process for designing prevention program?
The reasons for which organisational readiness is an important process for designing a prevention program are listed below.
- Giving adequate time to make the prevention program more effective
- Identifying and focusing the high-risk areas
- Assess the readiness of the different stakeholders of the organisation for the changes that are needed to be made
- Increase employee motivation by increasing the awareness of the need for the prevention program among them
Question e. How would you begin a readiness assessment in your practice setting?
The steps which should be taken to begin a readiness assessment in the practice setting are listed below.
- Proper and clear objective and goals
- Setting expectations or benchmarks for readiness assessment
- Allocation of roles and responsibility
- Implementation of necessary changes
- Efficient risk management
- Setting an efficient governance
- Sourcing all resources to continue the process of readiness assessment
In this assessment, it can be seen that the different aspects about how the case study or the assessment can be made better had been discussed and it has been found both individual and social factors are important for individuals' health in a society.
DO WANT TO HIRE TUTOR FOR ORIGINAL HEALTH PROMOTIONS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION? AVAIL QUALITY HEALTH PROMOTIONS ASSIGNMENT WRITING SERVICE AT BEST RATES!