Health Promotion Activities
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY HEALTH PROMOTION ACTIVITIES ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Question 1.1 How does the community health nurse recognize bias, stereotypes, and implicit bias within the community?
Answer: It is not easy for the health nurse to identify the bias, stereotypes, and implicit bias within the community. For identifying stereotypes and implicit bias within the community the nurse can evaluate their interactions with other people. By interacting with the people the healthcare professionals can understand the backgrounds of the patients in a productive way. He or she can also observe his way of behavior and mannerisms.
Question 1.2: How should the nurse address these concepts to ensure health promotion activities are culturally competent?
Answer: For ensuring the effectiveness of the health promotion activities the nurses have to collect feedback from the patients.
Question 1.3: Propose strategies that you can employ to reduce cultural dissonance and bias to deliver culturally competent care. Include an evidence-based article that addresses the cultural issue.
1. Implementing multi-cultural training and development programs: By introducing effective training and development programs, it helps for improving the cultural competence of the healthcare professionals. Most of the US based healthcare organizations are giving importance to multi-cultural training programs for ensuring the quality in healthcare services
2. Implementing Open communication model: With the help of open communication model the healthcare professionals can understand the feelings and emotions of the patients in a productive way. (Wainio et al 2018).
3. Implementing SBAR: The healthcare professionals also can use the SBAR method for effective interaction
S - Situation: The healthcare professionals have to understand the situation of the patient by communicating with him
B- Background: Healthcare professionals have to collect all the background details about the patient and diseases
A- Assessment: Healthcare professionals have to use proper tools and methods for assessing the disease in a fruitful way.
R -Recommendation: Healthcare professionals have to suggest better options to the patient for effective recovery from the disease
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH HEALTH PROMOTION ACTIVITIES ASSIGNMENT ORDER - ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
Question 2: Duke Corporation owns a 70 per cent equity interest in Salem Company, a subsidiary corporation. During the current year, a portion of this stock is sold to an outside party. Before recording this transaction, Duke adjusts the book value of its investment account.
1. What is the purpose of this adjustment?
Answer: The purpose of adjusting the book value of its investment account is for understanding the actual value of assets and liabilities. From the case, we can understand that Duke owns 70% of equity interest in Salem company, and the company sold a portion of stock to a third party. So by adjusting the book value of its investment account, we can understand the market value of assets and liabilities.
1. It also helps the company to understand the potential equity available to the organization.
2. The adjustment also helps the company for taking productive decisions for managing the current issues in a productive way (Li et al 2018).
3. It also helps in identifying non-performing assets in the organization
2. How would the parent record the sales transaction?
Answer: If the parent has the power and control they will record the sale transactions in their books of accounts. In the account books, the parent has to show the name of the associate company for avoiding confusions in future
3. How would Duke account for the remainder of its investment subsequent to the sale of this partial interest?
Answer: The selection of accounting method is mainly based on the relationship between two firms. They are two options for the company;
1. Using the Equity Method
If the Parent has the control, the company can influence the decision-making process and it helps for applying the equity method. Equity method helps for recording the assets of associate companies in the balance sheet.
2. Using Fair Value Method
If the company lost his decision making power and strengths, it is better for the company to use the fair value method. In the case of fair value method, the price is fixed based on the existing market conditions and other related factors.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY HEALTH PROMOTION ACTIVITIES ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES!