ITECH7405 - Project 2 Enterprise Systems, Federation University, Australia
Data Collection And Analysis Report
GET BENEFITTED WITH QUALITY DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS REPORT ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM!
Question 1: Relevance of Data: Why is data necessary to address the project problem? If so, why?
Answer: Relevance of data: Aaradhya Pty Ltd specific data in the information is collected on the basis of looking at its annual reports for the last 2 to 3 fiscal years. The relevant information about the constitution and formatting of a substantial stock and the scheduling management system can be based upon the most accurate data about the business specific functions and continuous financial activities generated by the different supermarkets of the company (Nowell, Norris, White & Moules, 2017).
Question 2: Data Collection Techniques
Answer: The data collection method which can be potentially used for the proposed stock management & scheduling system may include utilizing the mixed method methodology including the qualitative as well as the quantitative research-oriented methods.
2.1: Has data been collected?
Answer: The qualitative approach of the research methodology is used to collect the initial data. The second stage will be to look into the exploration of certain ways to get the data using the quantitative approach and using all details Expressed in the annual reports of the company.
2.2: What data has been collected?
Answer: The data about the documentation and the company's financial statistics provided by the company can also be used in order to find out the some of the substantial information which can be used to constitute and format the proposed stock management & scheduling system.
2.3: How is the data being collected?
Answer: The Quantitative approach of the research methodology will be used to collect and find out data/ information about the company. This will potentially include to contact the different employees and the departments of the company for getting the real-time information which can be used within the the systematic development of the proposed stock management & scheduling system.
2.4: In what format was the data collected?
Answer: Both research-oriented methodologies can be significantly used in parallel in order to find out all the important information which is required for the development and constitution of a very vigilant and effective stock management & scheduling system (Ewels, Magnusson, Lundin & Käller, 2016).
WORK TOGETHER WITH EXPERTSMIND'S TUTOR TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS REPORT ASSIGNMENT!
Question 3: Data Analysis
3.1: How is the data being analysed?
Answer: The collected data and the information about the company is analysed and evaluated on the basis of using the descriptive data analysis method for comparing it with the various possibilities deployed within the international level successful companies operating in the domain of the supermarket chains. The different strategies adopted by the Wal Mart and another international level successful supply chain and the supermarket networks in order to maintain and run their stock and the supply chain management in the most effective way.
3.2: Any preliminary findings/observations from the data?
Answer: The preliminary analysis of the information of the company can be potentially used in the best possible way in order to highlight and demonstrate the various practical level implementation details to devise a stock management & scheduling system. The proposed stock management & scheduling system and its features need to be highlighted in the analysis in order to look at the various possibilities of using them and to who provide the top management of the company to consider the implementation of the best possible option in this particular record (Palinkas et. al, 2015).
Question 4: Use of Data
4.1: How will the data be used?
Answer: The collected data in the information about the company in connection with the proposed stock management & scheduling system will be used appropriately in order to lay down the important details of the practical implementation as well as the constitution of the system itself within the supermarket chain.
4.2: What aspects of the data will inform the proposed artefacts?
Answer: The information and the data related to the company informs that the different perspectives of performing the risk assessment in connection with the possibility of implementing the system within the different branches as well as the networks of the company.
ORDER NEW DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS REPORT ASSIGNMENT AND GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING!
Question 5: Project Completion Plan
Is an updated step by step plan for the completion of the project included?
Answer: 1. Initiate: The stock management & scheduling system specific project for the company needs to be initiated with the idea of introducing the innovative aspects within the existing supply chain and the stock management performed by the company.
2. Plan: The planning and the brainstorming which can substantially provide the basis for developing a theoretical model of the stock management & scheduling system in order to deal with the different challenges related to the efficient supply chain management and the innovative aspects to be introduced within the company-specific business model.
3. Execute: The proposed project plan needs to be executed by deploying and using the various human as well as other technological resources available to the company. The project execution needs to be handed over to a particular project development team which can be lead by the project manager in order to who manage and monitor the entire project management functions appropriately.
4. Monitor & Control: The monitoring and regulation of the project implementation and its subsequent development needs to be performed on the basis of looking at the performance management of the entire project development team. The project coordinators and the managers can effectively look at the modification and eid changes to be implemented within the project implementation in order to provide the best level of the project execution and competition.
5. Closure: Once the project is implemented appropriately, it can be closed on the basis of looking at the futuristic developments and the possibility of introducing better modifications in the existing model of the project specific version.
24/7 AVAILABILITY OF TRUSTED DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS REPORT ASSIGNMENT WRITERS! ORDER ASSIGNMENTS FOR BETTER RESULTS!
Our Federation University assignment help covers various courses and academic programs; we have mentioned here few courses such as -
- ITECH7400 - IT Service Management And Professional Culture Assignment Help
- ITECH7401 - Leadership In IT Project Management Assignment Help
- ITECH7403 - Project 1 Assignment Help
- ITECH7406 - Business Intelligence And Data Warehousing Assignment Help
- ITECH7407 - Real Time Analytics Assignment Help
- ITECH7408 - Social Media Strategy And Management Assignment Help
- ITECH7409 - Software Testing Assignment Help
- ITECH7413 - Supply Chain Operations And Management Assignment Help
- ITECH7415 - Masters Project Assignment Help
- ITECH7610 - Research Project And Thesis Assignment Help