Teaching Plan Assignment -
Develop Community Teaching Plan. Select one of the following as the focus for the teaching plan:
1. Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
2. Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
4. Environmental Issues
Review the teaching plan proposal with a community health and public health provider in your local community.
GET READYMADE COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
Answer - Teaching Plan
Hazard for Sexually Transmitted Disease recognized with lack of information about STDs counteractive action as prove by youngsters rehearsing sexual practices.
Readiness for Learning
Recognize the components that would show the availability to learn for the objective total. Incorporate enthusiastic and experiential availability to learn.
I. Having sexual emotion in between opposite or same sex
II. Inquisitiveness concerning the body as well as the sex
III. Inquiring about the sexual appeal and the body
IV. Having an active sexual relationship with peers
Learning theory to be utilized
Enlighten the process of hypothesis is to be implemented. The "Social Development Theory" disagrees that social communications pave the way for development (Walsh, Brandon & Kruck, 2017). The awareness and cognition are the final products of social behavior as well as socialization. Being an author as well as a re-presenter I honestly believe that the teen age individual's largest manipulation approach concerning their respective livelihood. For encouraging interactions I am going to utilize various demonstrational behaviors, in anticipation that the teenagers will in quintessence learn from each other. As MTV and Facebook are entrenched in the culture of teenagers, so in that case I believe using examples with respect to such cultures in my presentation are diplomat of teenager's social characters. This in turn will ensure that the audience of the presentation will understand the actual meaning of the content.
ENDLESS SUPPORT IN COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENTS WRITING SERVICES - YOU GET REVISED OR MODIFIED WORK TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!
The objectives of Healthy People 2020 (HP2020) is adopted and utilized as one of the major goals of teaching (Sanci et al., 2018). It must include the suitable objective numbers along with the underlying variables for implementing the selected "HP2020 objective" (among the 24 focus areas use at least one objective). If HP2020 is not supportive of the teaching, the teaching should explain the methodology concerning the applying behavior to one of the two goals of "HP2020".
"Sexually transmitted disease-1": To decrease the proportions of teen agers and fellow peers with Chlamydia trachomatis Infection.
I. In the year of 2015, the young females around the age group of around 16 to 25 years, who visited family development clinics, were found positive for Chlamydia trachomatis Infection in the duration of last 12 months.
II. In the same year of 2015, around 7 percent of the young males below the age of 24 years who registered in National Job Training Program over the duration of 12 months were found to be Chlamydia trachomatis Infection positive.
"Sexually transmitted disease-6": Reduce gonorrhea rates.
I. 257 fresh cases for each 100,000 populaces
II. Around 280 instances of "gonorrhea/100,000 young women" matured 15 to 44 years were accounted for in 2015
III. About 210 instances of "gonorrhea/100,000 guys" matured 15 to 45 years were accounted for in 2015.
"Sexually transmitted disease-7": Decrease continued communal transmission of necessary and optional syphilis.
I. About 1.5 new instances of essential as well as "auxiliary syphilis/100,000 females" were accounted for on 2015.
II. 7.6 new instances of critical as well as "auxiliary syphilis /100,000 guys" were accounted for in 2015.
"Sexually transmitted disease-9": (Developmental) lessen the proportions of young womens with human papilloma virus (HPV) disease.
Sexually transmitted disease-10: Reduce the extent of youthful grown-ups with genital herpes contamination because of herpes simplex type 2.
I. 10.5 percent of youthful grown-ups tried positive for "herpes simplex" infection Type 2 of in between 2011 to2015.
HELPING STUDENTS TO WRITE QUALITY COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENT AT LOW COST!
How Does This HP2020 Objective Relate to Alma Ata's Health for All Global Initiatives?
The "Healthy People 2020" objectives include battle against HIV or AIDS as well as defense against "endemic diseases" along with immunization against infective diseases (Sanci et al., 2018). In this regard HP2020 is almost identical to "Alma Ata Global initiatives" which contain the same theories. The Alma Ata aims to eliminate major diseases and health inequality around the globe. The "Healthy people 2020" also distinguish the necessity of eliminating disparities that are prevalent in U.S. According the study of HP 2020 Sexually Transmitted disease is directly influenced by communal, behavioral as well as economic issue.
Develop Behavioral Objectives, Content, and Strategies/Methods
Behavioral Objective and Domain
1. The path of disease transmission will identified by the student with the relationship that arise due to several sexual partners (Barth et al., 2015).
1. The transmission of STD will initiate through sex course between infected persons (Barth et al., 2015).
1. At the beginning of the class the demonstration will be showcased at the introduction (Barth et al., 2015).
2. The ability of the students will enlist the signs and symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Disease (Copeland, 2016).
2. The students will be presented a power point presentation regarding the symptoms of STD (Copeland, 2016).
2. After the lecture the students will dived into teams and given some facts about the lecture and asked specific questions regarding the facts (Gordon, 2016).
3. The students will list refusal skills (Sanci et al., 2018).
3. The refusal skills will contain the effective way to deny the diseases (Gordon, 2016).
3. In the following lesson refusal skills will be discussed and assign the students to identify and enlist the skills (Barth et al., 2015).
4. The students will be demonstrated and identify the right method to use the condom and the appropriate way of disposal after use (Gordon, 2016).
4. The utilization of brand new products, checking the quality state of the product, uses only one product and effective way to use the product (Newcomb et al., 2017).
4. The proper usage of condom will be demonstrated through the demonstration videos (Gordon, 2016).
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
1. The process of transmission will be demonstrated through visual analysis.
2. The slides will reserve all significant functioning of the tutor during the initiation of the game by students.
3. The role-play scenarios of abstinence brought the experiences of real life into the classroom.
4. All the students will learn from the video contents devoid of rigorous memorization of every detail (Newcomb et al., 2017).
Planned Evaluation of Objectives
1. Providing questionnaires such as, Was the demonstration useful? How effective the video analysis was?
2. Pre Tests such as identification of the knowledge the student has before the lesson (Copeland, 2016).
3. Open dialogues such as students will be given a discussion form. The effectiveness of the lesson will depend on the answers.
4. Pre and Post assessments like identification of how much helpful the video and learning has been.
Planned Evaluation of Goal
I will have discussions with the nurses and inquire for their advice for proper guidance method and medical advices regarding the prevention and treatments.
Planned Evaluation of Lesson and Teacher
I would like to take feed backs from all the class and other instruction by evaluating following questions such as:
1. Has the course met your expectation?
2. How effective the course was?
3. Rate the knowledge of the instructor regarding the lesson.
Some potential barriers that can arise during the class such as
1. Feeling embarrassed during the presentation and class as an instructor.
2. Students can become disruptive due to the topic of the class
3. The language barriers of the education
As an instructor I have tackle such barriers to be more effective.
To become effective instructor I have to begin the introduction of the topic efficiently and effectively (Gordon, 2016). I have to get to know each and every student and become friendly with them. I will present effective communication skill to students and tackle with any arising negative situations or berries. I will efficiently present the topic and utilize the lesson effectively.
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH COMMUNITY TEACHING PLAN ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!