Assignment - Network Protocols, SDLC & ITSM
- be able to discuss the features of various software development methodologies.
- be able to discuss and analyse fundamental networking concepts, protocols and standards.
- be able to discuss the principle lifecycle phases of an information system, from requirements and acquisition through to operation and maintenance.
- be able to compare and contrast the role of IT service management frameworks, policies and compliance issues.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIABLE NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES? EXPERTSMINDS.COM IS RIGHT CHOICE AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER!
Q1. A station running TCP/IP needs to transfer a file to a host. The file contains 1024 bytes. How many bytes, including all of the TCP/IP overhead, would be sent, assuming a payload size of 128 bytes and both systems are running IPv4?
i) What is the protocol overhead (stated as a percentage)?
Answer - Protocol overhead refers to metadata and network routing records dispatched via software, which uses a part of the to be had the bandwidth of a communications protocol. This greater information, making up the protocol headers and application-precise statistics is known as overhead because it does not make contributions to the content of the message.
ii) Perform the same calculation, this time assuming that both clients are using IPv6.
Answer - Let us Assume both clients usingIPv4 protocol to transfer the required file.
Actual Given Data:
Size of the File: 1024 bytes
Payload Size is: 128 Bytes
TCP header composed = 20 Bytes
IPv4 header composed = 20 Bytes
So the total TCP/IP Header composed of 40(20+20) Bytes
Divide 1024 Bytes in to 8 segments, Each 128 Bytes.
So in total 1344 Bytes will be sent including all of the TCP/IP Overhead.
SAVE YOUR HIGHER GRADE WITH ACQUIRING NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT HELP & QUALITY HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM!
Q2. IP is a connection-less protocol, whereas TCP is connection-oriented. How can these two protocols coexist in the same protocol stack?
Answer - TCP continues a logical connection on the transport degree. In order that it may guarantee that messages attain mistakes-unfastened and inside the identical order as sent through the sender. IP is the network cope with layer protocol for TCP (connection-oriented carrier), UDP (connectionless offerings) and ICMP.
Two wonderful strategies are utilized in statistics communications to switch data. Each has its very own benefits and downsides. They're the connection-oriented method and the connectionless technique: Connection-orientated requires a consultation connection (analogous to a phone call) be set up earlier than any records can be sent.
For example, TCP gives a connection-oriented dependable switch provider over IP, a connectionless packet transfer service. The connectionless datagram switch service can be implemented by truly setting up a connection across the network each time a datagram desires to be transferred.
TCP is chargeable for routing software protocols to the suitable software at the vacation spot laptop.
Q3. Mention one advantage and one disadvantage of Agile method.
Answer - Agile is a mixture of regular planning, execution, gaining knowledge of, and new release, however a simple Agile mission can be damaged down into these steps:
1: Set your imaginative and prescient with a method meeting.
2: Build out your product roadmap.
3: Get amped up with a release plan.
4: It is time to plot out your sprints.
When to apply an agile version:
1. When new adjustments want to be applied.
2. To enforce a new feature the developers want to lose simplest the paintings of a few days, or maybe only hours, to roll returned and put in force it.
3. Not like the waterfall version in an agile version very limited planning is needed to get started with the task.
Advantages of Agile model:
The Customer feels delight with the aid of speedy, non-stoppable transport of useful software program. Mankind and interactions are emphasized in the preference to system and the tools. Customers, builders, and testers regularly and continuously interact with each other.
Disadvantages of Agile model:
In case of some software deliverables, particularly very huge process or ones, it is tough to evaluate the attempt required at the beginning of the software program development life cycle. There's a loss of emphasis on major vital designing and documentation.
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT? HIRE TRUSTED TUTORS FROM EXPERTSMINDS AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS!
Q4. Compare and contrast the Agile method and Evolutionary software development process. Explain with an example.
Mainly Agile software improvement refers to a group of software program improvement methodologies primarily based on the iterative development, wherein requirements and solutions evolve based on the collaboration among self-organizing pass-practical teams. Beneath are the most often asked questions round Agile and Scrum, spoke back by using our specialists.
Agility approach powerful (fast and adaptive) reaction to change, powerful communique among all stockholder. Drawing the consumer onto the crew and organizing a group so that it's far in control of labor performed. -The Agile system, mild-weight strategies are human beings-based rather than plan-primarily based methods.
Evolutionary Software Development process:
The evolutionary development model (EVO) allows the improvement of products that higher fits users' desires, reduces costs and danger, and permits faster incremental upgrades to exist merchandise. All this can be the outline of an Agile development approach.
The evolutionary version is an aggregate of an iterative and incremental technique to software program development. The Evolutionary improvement model divides the improvement cycle into smaller, incremental waterfall models in which users are able to get entry to the product at the end of every cycle.
EXPERTSMINDS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
Q5. Analyse the uniqueness of Apple design process.
Answer - Here are the methods followed by Apple in its Development Process,
- Apple product design technique: each and every product at Apple starts with a proper layout.
- A New product team: a new start-up is fashioned.
- Apple New Product Process (ANPP).
- Merchandise is reviewed each Monday without any fail.
- As soon as a product is accomplished, it's miles designed, constructed and examined once more.
Clients and potentialities don't want complicated marketing campaigns that weigh down them with data. Apple understood this idea early on and made positive that its advertising becomes as easy as feasible. They took out product function lists, charge, voice-overs, and special effects.
Q6. Describe three reasons for a project failure.
Answer - The main thing is Publicly to be had information of project failures which vary dramatically of their estimates and that do not encompass exclusive records from personal corporations so aren't a wholly reliable manual. On the whole , But every new challenge begins with enthusiasm and no expectation of failure, but regularly without having learned training from previous tasks that could contribute to fulfillment this time round. Upload to the many viable causes of failure any level of complexity and problems can swiftly boost into disasters. Right here are just some of the most common reasons of project failure:
Even on easy, honest initiatives, there are many areas that can reason the varieties of troubles which can subsequently take place themselves in failure.
1. If there is no clear idea of what the problem statement is?
2. No proper commitment in doing the project.
3. Efficient workers or experts, if not appointed.
4. If there is any lack of needed resources, which doesn't let the team to carry on the task.
5. If there is no valuable customer to buy or if there is no proper sales person to promote their product.
So, All these has to be considered to avoid the project failures.
NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT - HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR ASSIGNMENT HELP!
Q7. Your company owns several software and asked you to manage them within company budget constraints. What will be your goals?
Answer - The primary situation of each and each company is to run their employer with the deliberate price range. No compromise in that. So it's far the obligation of the corporation to make a plan thus in executing the plan.
A budget cycle is the lifestyles of finance from advent or guidance, to evaluation. most small corporations do not use the term "budget cycle" however they use the system and undergo each of its four levels coaching approval, execution, and assessment.
Steps to Creating a Budget You'll Actually Follow
- Money IN. Lists your resources of profits for the month.
- Money OUT. Subsequent, look back over your previous couple of months of financial institution statements to help you listing all your monthly charges.
- Investigate THE scenario.
- Using and maintaining Your Finances.
- Fixed prices. Input all your fixed expenses like your earnings, hire, insurance, and another regarded charges.
- Variable costs. Enter all of your variable expenses like utilities, direct expenses of substances and staff wages.
- Income. Input your anticipated business earnings over the price range duration.
ORDER NEW NETWORK PROTOCOLS ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.