Assignment Title - Health Information Coordinator
Review a job description and updated to fit the current demands of the job title.
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION ASSIGNMENT? HIRE TRUSTED TUTORS FROM EXPERTSMINDS AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS!
Answer - Title: Health Information Co-Ordinator - Job Description
The following part of the report is the detailed job description (Wager, 2017) of the Health Information Co-ordinator, reporting to the Admissions Director. In line with the changed practices introduced in the organization in the domain of technology and related aspects of the health care, new skills and job responsibilities are required. The following part of the report will detail these aspects of the job description and will present the JD of Health Information Co-ordinator position for Friendship Village Tempe.
Friendship Village Tempe JOB Description
Title: Health Information co-ordinator
Reports To: Admissions Director
Health Information co-coordinator is the one of the key employee in the health care information management division The will provide his expert assistance in creation, monitoring and maintaining of all the health records of the organization, which do have immediate implications to the quality of the health care, regulatory, legal and compliance requirements. Apart from these aspects, the health information co-ordinator will also work for upholding the policy and procedures of the organization in accordance with the professional standards and practices of the organization. All these aspects need to comply with facilities of skilled health care nurses. Hence it is expected that the health information co-ordinator need to display the necessary knowledge and skills of the profession as well should possess the skills of expertise in using the information systems, for meeting the objectives of the position(Bates,2015).
Standard Requirements of the job:
It is required that the mission of the Friendship village Tempe need to be aligned with each and every function that health information co-ordinator functions in the organization.
In all his day to day duties should respect the rights and privileges of the residents and should ensure all that can be done to allow for privacy, dignity and well-being of the residents in a safe and secure environment of the organization.
EXPERTSMINDS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
Should take care of the following aspects in support, cooperate and implementation of the procedures and programs,
- Safety, universal precautions, safe work practices, fire safety, reporting unsafe work conditions etc
- Data privacy of all data types
- QA and ensuring the compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Legal and policy compliance to ensure environment free of any type of illegal and discriminatory behaviour(Mc Cullough et al.,2016).
Facilitate team work
- Cooperate and works together will all co-workers. Plan and complete all job duties with minimal supervision and judgement.
- Use skills and tacts to keep up the sensitive and emotional needs of the situation.
- Keeping all positive relations.
Embracing hospitality and positive work environment
- Need to keep up employees and guests spirit and co-ordial environment
- Courteousness in treatment of all stakeholders, Strive and meet the guest needs
- Timely response and keeping the enthusiastic relations
- Remaining accountable
- Always keeping up the spirit of co-operation and willingness to serve
- Keeping up high levels of professionalism
- Paying attention to details.
1. Validation the admission requirements from the facilities data and entering the same in the chart. Transferring facility records need to be abstracted for admission and other pertinent diagnosis to be performed appropriately. Should possess good knowledge of ICD-10 standards protocols and should employ them in the electronic medical records systems.
2. Should prepare and employ the face sheet from EMR for chart usage. Monitor the EMR system from time to time and should provide feedback to the concerned team for updating the same for better usage and convenience as well(Nelson & Staggers, 2016).
3. Always requests and obtains signed admission history and physical information and Medicare and employ the same in records. In all MDS reports Section I need to be completed by HIC. All records developed need to be in compliance with the state and federal regulations and should indicate complete consistency.
NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION ASSIGNMENT - HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR ASSIGNMENT HELP!
4. Develop and keep all in-house chart orders for medical records. Also a system to develop, store and retrieval of the discharge records to be developed and monitored from time to time.
5. Developing a system for obtaining physical signatures for documentation of history and other related therapeutic evaluations. Medicare certifications attestations.
6. Developing and keeping up the thinning schedule and maintaining the same. Discharge order developing and updating in the system.
7. Developing the records for meeting the HIPAA laws with proper documentation. Creation of the procedures for maintaining the system and purging of the medical records as well as per the legal standards.
8. Auditing of the medical charts, developing and fulfilling the documentation obligations for different skilled nursing facilities like new admissions, follow-up admissions, Monthly history and PPD etc. Quarterly complete chart and other specific audits as per requirements.
9. Developing the system for ICD-10 diagnosis and developing the changes for documentation and in relation to MDS.
10. Developing and managing the purging of the medical records once their life span is over in accordance with the guidelines available in the organization. (as of now, 7 years from the date of discharge).
11. Advisory capacity development for additional documentation, forms, consent etc Assisting medical officers by providing them the data for QA and QAP requirements.
12. Attending the meetings on regular basis as per the requirements.
1. Creation and monitoring of the data in the systems for residents information.
2. Developing the data for monthly census of different health care officers
3. ICD-10 codes need to be provided for Medicare and other insurance divisions as reported by the accounting department.
4. Information retrieval form in-house and discharged records for Insurance claims as per HIPAA regulations.
5. Assisting the QA nurses and co-ordinating QAPI Medicare time studies.
6. Revising and design of the forms etc for medical chart purposes.
ORDER NEW REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- RHIT with 2 years of experience in HIS or designees with 2 years of HIS experience
- Good knowledge of regulations, surveys and professional standards as well.
- Solid clinical knowledge, terminology, anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and nursing processes including transcription.
- ICD-10 diagnosis coding and application knowledge of codes
- Should able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Should have skills of detailed attention focus capacity in work environment.
- Should keep good interpersonal relationships with personnel in professional manner.
- Good moral, professional standards
- Mental and physical health standards and sound judgement skills
- Advanced computer skills and software learning aptitude
Language, Mathematical skills,
- Read, write and Communicate in English and should possess good mathematical skills and knowledge.
Physical requirements and Working conditions
- Physical fitness to bend, sit and stand to access files and mails etc.
- Should able to sit for atleast 70% of the total time while working
- Should lift upto 50lbs as per the needs.
- Should able to move around the premises and buildings during the operational hours.
- Visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases and available to take up additional work in holidays and weekends, flexible to work in additional shifts as needed from time to time.
GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK UNDER REVIEW JOB DESCRIPTION ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM - ORDER TODAY NEW COPY OF THIS ASSIGNMENT!