DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN COMMUNICATION ERRORS ASSIGNMENT - ORDER AT EXPERTSMINDS!
Question 1: Create a presentation that explains the communication blunders and solutions to avoid them in the future.
Answer: Errors In Communication: • Between the organization and the consumers
• Between the company and its employees
• Between the company and the suppliers or external shareholders
• Terms and policies of a firm are processes of communicating (Hossain et al., 2015)
• Advertisements or marketing campaigns are tools of communication too
• Verbal or written communicative approaches are present as well.
Question 2: Outline the communication error and what went wrong?
Answer: Outlining The Error: Miscommunication can have the following variations:
• Saying hurtful things (Molesworth & Estival, 2015)
• Marketing racially obnoxious advertisements
• Misunderstanding the core message because of a difference in opinion and environment
• The department released an ad that campaigned for the company in Polish language.
• The campaign was termed as "Photoshop Disasters"
• The department made a web page that formed the main page of the company Microsoft in Poland.
• The company got accused of incorporating racist undertones within the page of the website (Molesworth & Estival, 2015).
• The Polish users saw that the model used in the image to promote the company was African American, however, a white model's face was photoshopped above her body (Matthys et al., 2015).
• Spokesman of the company Lou Gellos stated that they are looking what went wrong with the situation.
EXPERTSMINDS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR COMMUNICATION ERRORS ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
The reason behind the backfire:
• The people of Poland did not appreciate the racist implications.
• Advertising such callous racism from a diverse company like Microsoft was not expected (Matthys et al., 2015).
• Poland takes the issue seriously and has a "National Pogramme to Prevent Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance 2004-2009".
• Being on social media the issue spread rapidly.
• Therefore, in such a state the advertisements were received in a negative light and the departments faced huge backlash for it.
• The content of the webpage reflected on the poor conduct of the employees of Microsoft regarding the notions of racism (Matthys, Cheng & Fei, 2015).
• The story was taken down quickly and was substituted with the image that the English website of Microsoft portrays.
Possible Solutions: • Apologizing for the act on any kind of media is a quick way to cool down the heated atmosphere and it provides the department or company with the time within which they can rectify the wrong done (Hossain et al., 2015).
• In this case they can just remove the ad from getting promoted any further.
• They can release statements mentioning the thoughts behind the concept of a specific ad and then justifying why they considered it to be effective and not ignorant.
• Considering people from diverse backgrounds equally and under equal rights is significant (Hossain et al., 2015).
Question 4: Explain what your organization can learn from this mistake and ways to improve communication in the future.
Answer: Lessons Learned: • Reviewing the content is important (Hossain et al., 2015).
• Test run for advertisements can be done before releasing it nationwide.
• Focusing more on details and rights of the people from all cultures, races and genders is necessary.
Process Of Change: • By understanding and accepting the opinions of the public in a sensitive way.
• Apologies by the department heads and changing the problematic image (Hossain et al., 2015).
ORDER NEW COMMUNICATION ERRORS ASSIGNMENT AND GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING!