GET BENEFITTED WITH QUALITY INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM!
ASSIGNMENT TASK - Create an 'Innovative Digital Marketing Plan' for a small to medium sized business - Nakd Pure Artesian Water. The purpose of this digital marketing plan is to: Raise awareness of the business in order to create sales.
Answer - Introduction
Nakd Pure Artesian Water is a packed bottled water brand in New Zealand (Arminsen, J. (2018). Nakd is collected from Orakiri artesian aquifer that is more than 1800 years old source, found in Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. It is one of the oldest, deepest and purest artesian water sources. It provides delicious and decadent drinking water which is rich in silica. The presence of silica and other rich minerals in water helps in revitalizing the skin, creates a sweet taste, and balances alkalinity. Moreover, the water contains a very low level of nitrates and sodium which makes it the cleanest, purest, and healthiest form of water all over the globe. The Nakd water is believed to start its journey from the Antarctic, and then the vapor travel across the ice cold South Pacific Ocean, prior to the formation of rain. Most of the rainwater falls in the region pristine North Island Ranges of New Zealand. After that, it seeps below the earth's surface through the porous volcanic rock for at least 50 years as a process of natural filtration to enrich the water. Then the water is collected in the underground of Artesian Aquifer, before reaching its own pressure of 80 m beneath the ground level (Kühn, & Schöne, 2018). It has received the second rank as the best mineral water brand in 2016. It is also placed as a member of the fine water society. Presently, the brand is also available in Hong Kong, where the people prefer 'artesian water' than the 'regular water'. The water is available in different sizes of the bottle such as 750ml glass sparkling, 500ml glass sparkling, and 300ml glass sparkling. The Hong Kong people beautiful this bottled water for hotels, restaurants, cafes, wine bars, and home dining. The primary objective of the marketing plan of the company is to become one of the top sustainable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the world
The situational analysis of Nakd Pure Artesian Water will help in referring a number of methods that can be used by the organizational manager for analyzing the internal and external environment and understand the capabilities of the brand.
- Purity - The brand claims it to be 100% pure as well as untouched till the seal is broken. The presence of rich minerals (silica), low sodium and low nitrate makes the water more beneficial for health (silagadze, zubiashvili, & Atanelishvili, 2016).
- Stylish design and packaging - The unique and stylish concept of its packaging makes the product distinctive and attractive among the consumers. In this context, it has won the gold medal in 2016, for the best packaging in the world.
- Wide geographic presence - Nakd holds extensive dealer network in countries like New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Australia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia (Dew, 2018). This greater geographical presence helps to gain a global competitive advantage in the bottled water industry.
ORDER NEW INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT AT NOMINAL PRICE!
- Niche market - other local companies are providing bottled water at a cheaper price. The appearance of local monopolies makes the customer network built by Nakd less effective.
- Transportation cost - Since the water is originated and packed in New Zealand, it becomes a costly task to transport the packed goods do other countries like Hong Kong, China, Australia, Thailand, and some other countries
- Additional cost for building a new supply chain - The emergence of artificial intelligence and the internet has significantly changed the business model an related to the manufacturing and research and development department. However, there is a significant decrease in the dealer network which will alternatively become expensive to rebuild the supply chain network.
- Misuse of the empty bottle - Despite the bottle is BPA free, some of the people are misusing the bottle and creating environmental pollution. Similarly, some corrupted people are using the empty bottle to resale local water in the name of Nakd.
- Asian market - Aquifer bottled water is presently one of the fastest-growing products in the Asian market, especially India and China.
- Online space - Presently the increasing adoption of the online network by customers has increased the brand sales rate.
- Increased awareness - With an increase in disposable income, people are preferring the healthier option available in the market.
- Tie-ups - Nakd has an opportunity to tie up with leading sports teams, restaurants, hotels to market the product and increase sales rate.
ORDER NEW COPY OF INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT & GET HIGH QUALITY SOLUTIONS FROM SUBJECT'S TUTORS!
- Brand switching - Customers have the power of brown switching which is a major threat for Nakd.
- Competitors - Even though, Nakd is way ahead in innovation and quality, it is facing stiff competition from the local market. Having a wide range of customer base, it has become difficult for it to quickly respond to the customer need.
- Rules and regulations - WTO regulation has become difficult to enforce in different markets, resulting in slower product growth.
There are numerous competitors for Nakd who are already providing artesian water such as Voss, Perrier, Acquainted Panna, S. Pellegrino, and FIJI (silagadze et al 2016). However, brands working in products like alcohol, soft drink, bubble tea, healthy drinks, energy drink are also considered as potential competitors for the brand in the coming years.
- Changing policies - With the introduction of the new government the existing policies will change which has a significant impact on the product design and marketing system.
- Taxation and policies - Nakd high has to bear different taxation policies for different nations, it is operating with. It is evident that the company he's working under increased global pressure to adhere to the international regulations.
- Economic performance - According to reports, the profit rate in the industry of bottled water is expected to increase by 9 to 10% in each year through government increasing investment and increase in disposable income (Kühn et al 2018).
- Inflation rate - After the great recession of 2018, there exists easy liquidity in the market which tends to increase inflation in the existing market of the brand. Thus it is believed to have a significant impact on its customers.
- Media - The media outlet (both traditional and social media) is found to have a significant impact on influencing public opinion.
- High income - Consumers with higher disposable income are considered as a primary target, as they can spend more towards fulfilling their preferences and expectations.
SAVE TOP GRADE USING INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM!
- Maturity in technology - With an increase in technology, customers are expecting innovation in product and faster marketing services.
- Technology in the supply chain - With technological innovation, the supply chain model of Nakd is disrupting at a faster rate. This, in turn, provides greater access information to the channel partners, leading to an increased profit sharing.
- Environmental norms - The introduction of environment norms has a significant impact on product innovation. Nakd designs its product according to the existing environmental standards instead of catering to traditional value propositions.
- Renewable technology - Presently, the government is supporting and investing in the renewable sector. Thus, Nakd can also propose to design the bottles in renewable form for environmental sustainability.
- Health and safety norms - Nakd has to abide by the health and safety norms of different countries.
- Data protection - Data protection has emerged as a major part of the privacy issue as well as intellectual property rights. The company has to analyze whether a particular nation has a legal and technological mechanism to protect data against breaches.
The smart goal setting objective has been implemented to formulate the brand's overall objective. It aims to increase its global market share by 10% through marketing activities by traditional and social media by the end of the fiscal year (Dew, 2018). Further, it's objective is to double the social media followers on Facebook and Instagram in the next 8 months. Moreover, a viral effect is aimed to achieve on social media platforms through more than 50,000 views (Dew, 2018). This strategy will substantially help in increasing the mouth to mouth advertisement among customers. Finally, it aims to drive customers from the online platform to offline stores to buy the product through constant email and advertisement on Facebook on targeted customers.
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT - ORDER AT EXPERTSMINDS!
In order to fulfill its desired objective, Nakd has to incorporate certain marketing strategies in its business plan.
Website - The internet has drastically changed the way of doing business and promoting the brand. Similarly, customers are also engaged in online platforms to review the product details before making a purchase. According to Elmi et al (2017), more than 40% of consumer head towards the brand website before making a purchase decision. It is noteworthy, that a brand's website should be designed in such a way that it is easy to understand and navigate for the customers. The website for the brand is the ultimate destination for a customer to find genuine information for a particular product. The website should also provide different language options, especially for those nations in which it is presently marketing. A three-dimensional designed website is found to be more attractive for the customers. Additionally, the website should be reviewed each day and provide the information related to the latest offerings by the brand. A membership platform can be introduced on the website, that can attract more customers on the basis of a discounted price. Thus, it is helpful to build credibility and target a wide range of audiences at minimum cost and time investment.
Email - Email is considered to be an effective and successful marketing strategy than any other platform. Research suggests that an investment of $1 on email marketing can lead to a $43 outcome as a return on investment (ROI). For a better email marketing campaign, Nakd should send personalized messages to existing and new customers (Nayanova, Sergeev, & Elipasheva, 2016). For instance, the subject line should be personalized along with the first name of the consumer the email increases the rate of email to be opened. The email should be done on specific topics such as product offerings, market coupons, announcements, and newsletters. Customers to be emailed can be segmented, such as, sports team, restaurants hotel and direct consumers. This platform has to deliver brand awareness an increased product sale. Hence, it helps to keep in touch with loyal customers and send specific marketing messages to target customers.
Facebook and Instagram - Social media marketing has been in trend in the recent few years. It is important for Nakd the focus on web referrals, leads generated, and the conversion rate. Both Facebook and Instagram camera synchronized and related stories, photos, and videos can be posted. The hashtag function can also be used to increase brand awareness among customers. Paid social campaigns is also an effective tool for brand promotion. Apart from Facebook (247 followers) and Instagram (250 followers), the Twitter account of Nakd has almost 52 followers which increasing at a tremendous rate (Arminsen, 2018).
Mobile app - Like all other brands, Nakd can also build its own mobile app to get in touch with the customers at just only one click. With the provision of a mobile app push notification, it can send product latest offerings, launching news, discount coupons, and many more. This strategy gives value to the customers and increases customer engagement. Even the customers get the facility to shop the required product through the mobile app directly. Finally, it would be more beneficial, if the brand starts home delivery of packed artesian water to customer destination on their online order.
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT! HIRE TUTOR OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM FOR PERFECTLY WRITTEN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS!
The target audience for Nakd artesian water is specifically the middle to upper-class people having higher disposable income. These target groups of people should be employed in a particular occupation related to health and prefer healthy food habits. Furthermore, the age group for these customers should be within 25 to 40 years, who are more conscious of their personal health. The specific target includes those customers who before premium magazines related to food and health culture. As a creative target strategy by Nakd, it can focus particularly on Women customers. The reason behind this is that usually woman buy the entire household product for their family and they can buy Nakd water for their male partners and other family members. Detailed research on customer type should be done to design a tailored marketing strategy for the specific target group.
Key messages and Creative
It is a universal fact that water is one of the most important basic requirements of a human being. However, Nakd is not only providing this basic requirement but also in a healthier form. It has turned water to be a luxurious part of the lifestyle. It always tries to provide premium quality of water throughout its market. It is a good choice and healthier option for any family. It has implemented a creative marketing campaign, that describes "silent love - more than essential". According to the brand, 'silent love' is defined as the deepest bond do we faint in the world (Elmi et al 2017). Nakd tries to resemble itself to this feeling, assures its presence all over the world.
7 Ps and key Media Channels
Product - Nakd artesian water is available under the company Infinity lifestyle group. It was established in 2013 in New Zealand. It is currently a member of the fine water society.
Price - the price of each packed water bottle is kept reasonable for the customers within medium to high-income groups. For instance, a single 500ml Nakd luxury edition sparkling water costs $2.48, however, a case of 15 number of 500ml bottles will cost $37.00 (Nayanova et al 2016).
Place - At present, Nakd products are available in different countries like New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Australia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Promotion - For promotion, it uses various platforms such as social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and traditional marketing form.
Process - With an increase in competition and market size, it is increasing the number of technology best instruments for faster production and packaging of products, rather than involving more employees.
Physical evidence - It has a consistent branding approach in each of the countries, it is expanding its business. This creates a personalized marketing approach towards the local people.
People - It has increased its investment online services like website maintenance, social media handling, PR staff.
WORK TOGETHER WITH EXPERTSMIND'S TUTOR TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT!
The action plan for the marketing strategy of Nakd artesian water is kept for 4 months, which is November 2019 to February 2020. Within this. It is planned to work on website management, content marketing, social media (especially Facebook and Instagram) marketing, YouTube marketing, mobile marketing, and providing special offer codes to the customers. The office quotes are provided as a group promotion through shopping and banking applications.
Offer for Xmas
Offer for New Year
Offer for Valentine's week
Preheat at FB&IG
Launch Micro love movie
Social media marketing
Sales lead ad
Valentine special offers
KOL line up
Collect customer love story
Interview with hotel chef
Push message about hotels
Push message about YouTube, FB, IG
Nakd marketing strategy can be monitored and evaluated with the use of digital media monitoring systems such as SimilarWeb, WISERS, sproutsocial. These to scan the effective to monitor pulse and discussion rates on social media. In addition to this, the performance and tune strategies are evaluated on the basis of actual feedbacks. Finally, the sales lead source is pursued to increase its overall impact.
ORDER NEW INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.