Importance of Leadership Assignment Help
How does Organizational Culture affect Leadership in an organisation?
Endless support in Importance of Leadership Assignment Help solution Writing Services - You get revised or modified work till you are satisfied with our assignment help services!
An organisation can perform effectively, and gain earns good profit, if it has a positive and friendly work environment. An ideal work culture is where teammates help each other, and leaders, seniors are motivating enough to usher towards organisational goals. Therefore, if a leader is not efficient, employees will lose motivation to work, and their performance will deteriorate. The topic deals with the fact that how the organizational culture affect the leadership in an organisation. The leaders mainly demonstrate their values and morals through the actions. The actions are helpful in creating the culture.
However, the study deals with the purpose where it is discussed that culture in an organisation can affect leadership as the cross culture sometimes creates discrimination. There are other reasons and this can affect the performance of the employees. The problem identified in the study states that the cultural difference can lead to problems in performance. The topic is chosen so that it can help people to understand that leadership is important to keep the performance intact in an organisation under different culture.
1. Question- The question that arise in the study states that what are the emotional effect of the culture that affects the organisation's leadership and the employees working there.
2. Research conducted- The research conducted shows that the management uses many exciting leadership theories so that the culture remains intact while delivering the leadership to the employees. The employees maintain the anger, control their spark and concentrate in productivity and shape the activity of the organisation. The research shows that the social functions of the emotional complexity of the leaders are the most important value for the employees' entrepreneurial passion. The effects of the beliefs in institutions spur the deep emotion of the employees in the organisation to concentrate on the work (Ashkanasy, Humphrey & Huy, 2017).
3. Results - The result proves that culture creates emotional attachment with the employees and that the emotional attachment will help the leaders to help the employees bind them in emotion for the company.
1. Question- The journal discusses about the different cultural configuration and how do they affect the knowledge sharing behaviours.
2. Research conducted- As opined by Cavaliere & Lombardi, (2015), the research explores the impact of the different cultural types and how these cultures help in increasing the employees' knowledge. The typologies of culture in organisation include innovative, competitive, and bureaucratic and community based culture. These types help the leaders to instil the knowledge of corporations and organisations in a competing value framework. The framework will help individual's orientation in sharing knowledge and maintaining a cordial relationship with other employees. These orientations are gained from leaders and culture helps in influencing the top management towards such orientations.
3. Results- The result shows that innovation culture helps employees to innovate anything as per their ideas, community culture help them to work within tem, bureaucratic culture helps in maintaining an authority over the employees and help in the work culture development. This mainly affects the knowledge sharing process and facilitates interpersonal relationships.
1. Question- The article shows that there are integrated models for the successful change in the leadership due to the culture and that organisational change is helpful to succeed.
2. Research conducted- The journal has put light on the change of management and leadership due to the culture in the organisation. The research shows that if there is the same kind of job the employees would not find it exciting anymore. These forces the leaders to change the management of the company and thus the employees find it interesting (Al-Haddad & Kotnour, 2015). The outcome of the change can be positive expectedly and that the change can lead to the development of the company. There are many dimensions to understand an employee and the managers and leaders can use this technique to classify the organisational change.
3. Results- The article shows that if the relationship between the employees and leaders are good then the employees can accept the change and work according to the words of the leaders. This relationship affects the change and its outcomes.
1. Question- The article mainly focuses on the leadership style and that if there is job satisfaction among the employees or not. The leadership styles have been discussed.
2. Research conducted- The journal discusses the leadership role and its effect on the performance on the employees. Leadership styles are important because it helps to motivate employees to achieve their goals at given time. The visionary leaders are very powerful to drive the progress and then usher the employees with new ideas and help them to implement new ideas. The autocratic leaders or the authoritarian style mainly focus on the entire performance and the result achieved through efficiency of employees (Alonderiene & Majauskaite, 2016). The research shows other leadership styles including the Laissez faire style, the coach style and democratic style. All these styles help in increasing the performance of the employees. The employees' performance is increased as the employee can keep their calm due to good leadership and they can learn from the leaders.
3. Results- The result of the research article is that it proves there is job satisfaction among the employees and the positive impact of leadership style on the job satisfaction helps in increment of the work performance.
1. Question- The journal identifies the issue where the culture of managing the subordinates or solving their problem sometimes affects the manager-subordinate relationship.
2. Research conducted- The positive and developing relationship between the manager and the subordinate employees can lead to the development of the company and this is possible through the proper attitudes of the managers and leaders towards the employees. The culture of the organisation and the work pressure sometimes make the leaders aggressive (Creary, Caza & Roberts, 2015). Then they do not behave properly with the employees and they spoil the performance of the employees. The organisation cannot become effective. The manager and subordinates might follow different strategies and that might create issues with the leaders. The journal says that utilization of the best method will help to solve these issues.
3. Results- The leadership exchange theory and relational-cultural theory has been adopted that help to instil positivity among the managers and subordinates.
1. Question- This article is mainly based on transformational leadership and the inclusiveness of the organisation's culture.
2. Research conducted- The research conducted combines theories on human resources and the performance of the employees based on the human resource management of an organisation. There is inclusion of theories of transformational leadership that states leaders mainly encourage, motivate and inspire the employees to involve into creating best culture of the organisation. They help the employees to shape the future of the organisation and bring success to the company (Ashikali, and Groeneveld, 2015). This helps the employees to involve into productive things and they can change for betterment. In this case, sample size has been taken to test the hypothesis by using equation modelling.
3. Results- The result shows that the effect of diversity in management can have a positive impact on employees. However, there can be negative impacts when the culture does not match and employees fail to get inspired due to uneven culture in the organisation.
1. Question- The journal mainly deals with the top management in ethical leadership and the performance of the firm. The organisational citizenship is important to be in proper manner so that the ethics are maintained and the firm's performance is strengthened.
2. Research conducted- The prevailing discourse is on the management and ethical leadership, which is related to empirical developments and theoretical progress in an organisation. The top management needs to maintain the ethics so that the employees are confirmed that the organisation maintains promotion through disciplined manner (Shin et al. 2015). The analysis shows that top level of ethical leadership mainly displays significantly the ethical climate that fully mediates to affect the performance of the employees.
3. Results- The study gives plausible account in theory and empirical validation of mechanism that helps to understand that top level ethical leadership mainly enhances the performance of the firm.
1. Question- This journal mainly deals with the leadership and views leadership as one of the most important agendas in the relationship between employees and the organisation.
2. Research conducted- The relationship between the employees and the organisation needs to be extremely flexible and the employees need to love their job. This is only possible through an expert leadership from a leader who can help the employee grow the love and attachment for the company. There must be a comprehensive understanding between the leaders and the employees engaging in the development of the organisation (Intezari, Taskin & Pauleen, 2017). The strategies of human resource management help the employees to engage themselves in work through proper training and guidance.
3. Results- The result proves that with the involvement of human resource, the leaders are bound to provide intensive care and attention to each employee. This helps them to increase their performance.
1. Question- The research journal states that the leadership and the job models must be engaged in such models, which would psychologically engage the employees to stay back in the company.
2. Research conducted- As opined by Carasco-Saul, Kim & Kim, (2015), employees psychology must be matched and that they must be understood in order to get a better performance from them. The purpose to understand the mind of the employees and to get engage with them is to retain them. The employees tend to leave if the culture and the structure of the organisation do not suit them. In that case, employees are engaged into inspiring activities, cross cultural meetings and reducing employees' stress for work. It is said that engaging leaders in inspiring employees help the organisation to have top performance by employees. This increases the level of work and leadership can demand resources of extreme expertise. This is why the employees who get the best leaders can shape themselves up into a transformed version of themselves.
3. Results- This shows that leadership can have direct and indirect effect on the burnout as well as engagement of employees. This is possible through demands and job resourcing. The study has used cross sectional design and every single variable that is possible to make everyone understand that cross culture is important for better performance.
1. Question- The research paper shows that leadership influences the organisational citizenship and their behaviour. There are roles of empowerment of employees and their proactive personality.
2. Research conducted- As stated by Newman et al. (2017), Leadership takes the important role to influence the employees and that can heavily mediate the empowerment and proactive personality of employees. There is a link between the leadership and organisational citizenship behaviour. This states the underlying relationship between the employees and the leaders. The leaders play an important role in making the employees proactive and then make them psychologically empowered.
3. Results - The analysis of the survey in the journal shows that psychological empowerment positively impact the working capability of the employees and that it explains how the employees can become proactive in participating all the developments of the organisation.
III. Potential Research Project
A. Potential sources of data that might be collected
The potential sources of data can be primary sources of data and secondary sources of data. The primary sources of data are extremely authentic and original to the best of the researcher's knowledge. These sources are generally the first hand data that are collected in raw form for the research purpose. The other source can be secondary source of collection. In this case, the data has been collected by someone other than the user and the common sources are mainly censuses, organisational records and government data. These data act as the potential sources to understand the topic and have in depth knowledge about the research project.
B. Ways that the data might be collected
The data can be collected through many ways. The primary data are mainly collected from surveys, interviews and face to face interaction. In a topic like organisational culture, the researcher has taken detailed authentic information through interaction and sample sizing. The data has been collected through the use of secondary sources even, which include journals and research projects. Data can be collected through observations of the organisation for few weeks. This would help to gather detailed information about all the moves of the employees and leaders and their behaviour. There can be records and documentation of the data and even case studies of organisations.
C. How the research might address an issue needing social change
The research can address the social change through the performance of the employees in the organisation. The performance of the employees can lead to better production of the organisation. This will help the organisation to serve the society better with more delivery of goods and better products. This research might address the society through better changes and help the people to understand the need for organisational culture and leadership.
D. Feasibility of these research ideas
The research ideas can be feasible through three different aspects. This can be technically feasible, it can be feasible within cost and it can be profitable. In this case, the journals and the research have been extremely profitable as they have helped in understanding the leadership and the ways through which leaders can properly lead to better performance of organisation. The feasibility of these ideas mainly deals with the benefit of the research where it has been concluded that leadership is influenced by culture of organisation. The journal study had been feasible as they could be easily completed within allotted time with proper collections of the data. These data has helped in understanding the reasons for growth in organisation due to well maintained culture.
The study deals with the journals and the research that has been explained in the research paper. The whole study mainly sheds light on the theories and the ways that can improve the relation of the leaders and the employees so that they can improve the performance. The study has identified the performance effect on the organisation due to the change in leadership and the culture that is being followed in organisations. The study has taken ten articles and the various issues due to the culture and ambience has been discussed. Thus it can be concluded positive organisational culture is needed so that the quality of the performance increases. The potential research materials shows that the journals have been the greatest source in collecting the data and researcher can go into companies to collect raw data regarding the work culture and employees' performance. The ways for collecting data include journals, authentic sources like interviews and surveys in companies. The research has been very feasible due to the authentic sources and it helped in understanding the culture of organisations.
Hire professional writer from Expertsminds.com and get best quality Importance of Leadership Assignment Help and homework writing services!