BSBINN601 Lead And Manage Organisational Change
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIABLE BSBINN601 LEAD AND MANAGE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES? EXPERTSMINDS.COM IS RIGHT CHOICE AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER!
Introduction: BD Corp is the private training organisation operating in the Australian market with its major client base being different corporate organisations. The organisation offers its customers three different courses, which are customer services, time management and leadership development. The most important assets of the business are its trainers and the organisation currently employees 18 trainers, but the business has been able to retain only four of its trainers who is with the organisation from its foundation. The other fourteen trainers keep on changing within every seven months and this increasing the different expenses of the organisation and reducing the consistency in the service level of the organisation. In this assignment, the change management plan of BD Corp will be formulated, and its implementation process will be discussed. This change management plan is being implemented in the organisation to better its employee retention rate and increase the sustainability of the business.
Question 1: Develop a comprehensive change management plan for the organisation. This plan will:
a. Confirm the business or organisations vision and mission;
Answer: BD Corp Mission Statement: To give high value to its customer by delivering effective training services to the corporate
BD Corp Vision Statement: BD Corp envisions becoming the market leader in the corporate training organisation and having a highly effective organisational culture which will help it to grow in the long term sustainable way.
b. Include relevant organisational values.
Answer: BD Corp organisational values: There are some relevant organisational values in BD Corp, and they are listed below.
• The commitment to all stakeholders of the business for their growth.
• There will be honesty and transparency in every process of the business.
• Priority will be given to loyalty and the effort of the employees of the organisation.
• The organisation encourages and supports the employee to form the long term career growth plan of the employee within the organisation with the help of the management of the organisation.
• The organisation will encourage open and transparent communication between all members of the organisation.
• The organisation will give the highest preference to the customers' needs requirements.
• The organisation encourages engagement of the employee with the management and employees of the business in both personal and professional level.
c. Identify and consider strengths and weaknesses of existing and potential competitors and allies.
Answer: Strengths and weaknesses of existing and potential competitors and allies: There are some strength and weaknesses of the existing and potential competitors and allies which BD Corp had to take into account in time of its strategic planning and these strengths and weaknesses will be listed below.
Strengths: • Most of the competitors able to retain their employee longer than BD Corps.
• Most of the competitors able to conduct their operation in lower employee costs.
• Most of the competitors and allies able to communicate and engage with their employees more effectively.
Weaknesses: • Most of the competitors have lower networking in the corporate world than BD Corp.
• Most of the competitors of BD Corp does not have the same level of goodwill or brand image in the corporate world as BD Corp.
• Most of the competitors of BD Corp not able to offer the same level of compensation as BD Corp to its employee
d. Analyse organisation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats through a detailed SWOT analysis
Answer: Organisation's SWOT analysis: Some strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats exist in the BD Corp, and the strategic planning and change management of the business will have to take these into account to make these planning and changes more effective for the business.
i. Strengths: • The high goodwill of the business in the corporate world. This helps the business attract new client more easily than others.
• The high cash resources that the business can offer to its employees. This helps the business attract the new talent toward the business more easily than its competitors.
• The high networking of the business in the market. This helps the business find new potential clients more easily than its competitors.
• There is flexibility in the working culture of the business. This helps the business increases its employee satisfaction.
ii. Weaknesses: • The business has a weak employee retention policies as most of the employee tenure in the business is not more than less seven months.
• The business has not been able to engage new employee other than its four core employee in the organisation, which means the business has failed to implement the open culture in the organisation.
• The business has failed to build a communication system between upper management and employees of the business as CEO of the business remain outside the business premise most of the time. This increases the employee dissatisfaction with the company and many unable to communicate their problem to the CEO of the business.
iii. Opportunities: • BD Corp has high potential to expand its business in the market at a high rate due to its strong networking in the market.
• The business also has opportunities to attract a high level of talent into the organisation as it gives higher compensation to its employees than its competitors.
• The business has high resources which can help the business expand to other markets also.
iv. Threats: • There is high disengagement between the employees of the business and upper management of the business. This allows the competitors to attract good talent from the business.
• The ineffective organisation culture is also lowering its reputation among its customers.
EXPERTSMINDS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR BSBINN601 LEAD AND MANAGE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
e. Document relevant research and background for inclusion in the strategic plan
Answer: Some other relevant research and background for the inclusion in the strategic plan are listed below.
• The management of BD Corp seems to be controlled by the mostly CEO of the organisation.
• The roles and responsibilities are not properly allocated to the organisation.
• The business does not seem to have a proper monitoring system in place for its different activities control.
f. Formulate strategic objectives and strategies needed for the future.
Answer: There are some strategic objectives, and strategy that is needed for the future strategic planning of the business, and these are listed below according to the priority of these strategies
g. Ask further questions as needed directly to your CEO (role-played by your assessor). Remember, your CEO is a busy person, so you must be prepared during all communications.
Answer: List of the questions to the CEO: The list of question to the CEO has been given below.
• Why there is no human resource team in the organisation despite the business having a high level of problem in employee retention? Is the reason related to the personal preference of the organisation or there is any technical or other reason responsible for it?
• Do you not think it will be better to handle the recruitment process's primary activities by someone closer to the management or working of the business than your wife?
• Why do you think that the business is having a problem retaining trainers other than the core team of the trainers who is with the organisation from its foundation?
• Do you think to some level it is the failure of the organisation culture that these employees chose to leave the organisation less than a year time despite the compensation of the trainer being higher than the industry and having a flexible working schedule?
• Do you not think that there should be an alternative for the employee of the business to discuss the problem that they are having in the organisation other than you under the open door policy of the business? If yes, then who should be responsible for it?
h. Monitor the trends within the external business environment (other corporate training organisations)
Answer: Some of the trends that have been identified in the external environment of the business and these will be listed here.
• There is high growth in the industry as the private training industry in Australia.
• There is increasing use of the technologies to train the client about different corporate and leadership skills.
• There are high opportunities in this industry as there is a lot of untapped areas in the market.
• There is a huge gap in the consistency in the level of output produced by the training organisation in this industry.
• There is also an increasing need for customisation in these training programs as the different organisation need different skills and knowledge in the employee.
• There are also challenges in measuring the effectiveness of these training programs by the organisation who are clients of these organisations.
i. Consider performance gaps / business opportunities or threats / or management opportunities
Answer: 1. Identification of the performance gaps: • There is a lack of consistency in the service level of BD Corp as most of the trainer of these services keep on changing in the organisation.
• The organisation fails to remove the weaknesses of the organisation as the communication system or policies are not effective in the business.
2. Business opportunities: • There is a high level of growth opportunities for BD Corp in this market as this industry is growing at a high rate.
• The business can increase its goodwill and image in the market by increasing the consistency of its service level.
• The business could also increase its customer base by increasing customisation in its training program or services to the client.
3. Business Threat: • The employee turnover of the business is increasing the training and recruitment of BD Corp.
• The business cans loss goodwill in the market due to the negative reviews of the business by its former employees.
4. Management Opportunities: • The management of BD Corp should make the business processes of the business, especially its recruitment and performance review more effective and transparent.
• The management should also build an effective communication system which will be more effective to communicate the problem and issues that are faced by the business in its employees and trainers in its daily operation.
j. Review and prioritise all change requirements
Answer: Prioritisation of all change requirements: The prioritisation of all change requirements according to its requirements in the organisation is listed below.
• The creation of the human resource department in the organisation is the most important change requirement of this change management plan.
• The formulation of new organisational culture for better and effective management of the employees of the organisation is the second most important change requirement of the business. It should be done through better engagement and communication system of BD Corp.
• The creation of more formal and effective recruitment policies of the business.
• There should be increased in the sustainability in different operation and policies of the business.
• The compensation of the employee should be linked with the performance review of the business.
• The performance review should be conducted in every quarter of the business.
k. A situational awareness that
• Discusses your change characteristics
• Identifies and describe your organisational attributes
• Identifies your impacted
Answer: A situational awareness: Some vital factors should be included or prevail in the change management plan of the organisation, and these characteristics will be discussed here. The first characteristic is the effective communication between different stakeholders of this change management plan. The second characteristic is the cooperation from existing management and employees of the business. The third is the increasing awareness of the need for this change management plan of BD Corp for its better future.
This change management plan will increase the transparency of the different process related to employee management in the organisation as there is low transparency in the organisation processes. This change management plan will help the business increases the employee retention rate as in the current situation; employee turnover is quite high. The change management plan will also help the business identify and remove different weaknesses in it. All these above-stated are the ways by which the change management can impact different attributes of the business.
l. A supporting structure
• Team structure
• Sponsor coalition
Answer: A supporting structure: The supporting structure of this change management plan includes mainly two different teams of the organisation and CEO of BD Corp. The two teams who will be mainly responsible for the implementation of this change management plan are the administration and human resource team of the organisation. The human resource team will be created or redefined in the organisation as no role of human resource team has been stated in the organisation despite the organisation facing a major problem in its most important asset management of the organisation which is its trainers. The trainers' falls under the human resource of the business and its recruitment and retention should fall under the role of the Human resource department of the organisation. This change management plan will also need approval and monitoring of the CEO. Also, the cooperation will be needed in this change management plan from its other existing employee.
The sponsor coalition of this change management plan includes the coalition between the CEO of BD Corp and other upper management members of the organisation. If there is any problem occur in this change management plan of the organisation, there the external organisation help should be taken in this matter who expertise in these types of change management plan implementation.
GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK UNDER BSBINN601 LEAD AND MANAGE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM - ORDER TODAY NEW COPY OF THIS ASSIGNMENT!
m. A strategy analysis including
• Risk assessment
• Anticipated resistance
• Special tactics
Risk Impact ( low, moderate and high)
Possibility of this risk occurring
stakeholders or processes which will be impacted by this risk
Control that should be implemented to mitigate this risk
Financial risk - this change management plan can incur high expense which will make this plan highly ineffective of the business
Financial performance of the business, finance team and the investors of the business
There should be continuous monitoring of the cost of the different processes or activities conducted in this change management plan
Operational risk - the employees can get confused, or there can be chaos in the organisation due to change in the organisation value, objective and other aspects of the business
Different process or activities of the business, its service level and its customers
There should be proper communication and awareness program in the organisation to inform the employee about the different aspects of the business
Strategic risk - these strategies made in the change management plan can fail, and this will negatively impact the business.
Investors and financial position of the business
There should proper monitoring and reviewing of the effectiveness of the strategies made in this change management plan after a regular interval by upper management of the business
n. A cost benefit analysis for high priority change opportunities
Answer: There are some cost benefits of the high priority changes opportunities of the business and they are increasing in the profit level of the business by increasing customer bases of the business through removal of its weakness and the lowering of the recruitment and training cost of the business through effective change in the recruitment process and policies of the business. Also, it can increase its profit margin by lowering the cost of compensation of the business by linking the compensation of the business with the performance review of the employee. All these are the above-stated cost benefit of the high priority change opportunities of BD Corp.
o. A change management project plan
Answer: The change management project plan includes the creation of the HR team of the business by next week and the implementation of the strategies of the business by the next month. The monitoring of the change management project plan will be done continuously in the year in which it has been implemented, which include sending assignment about the implementation of this plan progress after each week to the CEO.
p. Relevant communication / education pans
Answer: The relevant communication or education plan of this change management project needs to increase the awareness of the employees about the need of this change management plan in the organisation by conducting regular event and program about the different changes made in the business and reason for making those changes and also employee will be involved in these change process as much as possible and this will help the business remove the barrier in the form of employee resistance in the implementation of this process. The CEO and the upper management of the business will also send a report about the cost-benefit and the positive impacts that this plan can bring to BD Corp, which will ultimately benefit them and the organisation.
Question 2: Prepare for and implement your change management plan, which includes:
a. Allocate responsibilities to personnel
Answer: The allocation of the responsibilities of the different strategies has been defined in the f points of this assignment's question 1, which is Strategic objectives and strategies, and its due diligence needed for the future section of this assignment.
b. Explain responsibility requirements / expectations
Answer: The expectation or requirement of the responsibilities of this change management plan include the expecting full effort from the management, team and employee involved in these implementation process of this change management plan and strict action will be taken for any sign of failure of the implementation of the strategies in the plan due to the lack of efforts by the employee or management of the business.
c. Discuss responsibilities and consider input from staff
Answer: The responsibilities of the different strategies have been clearly stated in the f points of this assignment's question 1, which is Strategic objectives and strategies, and its due diligence needed for the future section of this assignment. Also, it falls in the time of the conducting awareness program regarding the change management plan, the input of the employees will be taken into account, and they will be considered in detail afterwards by the implementation team of this change management plan.
d. Outline KPI's
Answer: Some of the KPI's of BD Corp are implementation success rate, customer feedback or review, employee feedback and employees turnover ratio of the business. These KPI has been more clearly stated in the f point of this assignment's question 1, which is Strategic objectives and strategies, and its due diligence needed for the future section of this assignment.
e. Discuss budget
Answer: The budget of this change management plan will be around $10,000, and this includes the cost of the time and effort taken of the employee or other resources of the company. It also includes the cost of reward that will be given to the employee who will have a positive impact on the implementation of this change management plan.
f. Discuss required resources
Answer: Some resources will be required in this change management plan, and they are Human resource team, the fund for the reward of the employee who helps in this process implementation, creating proper monitoring control in the organisation and feedback of the employee for the successful implementation of this plan.
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH BSBINN601 LEAD AND MANAGE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE ASSIGNMENT ORDER - ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
g. Provide and explain implementation plan
Answer: The explanation of the implementation of this change management project plan has been discussed in the f point of this assignment's question 1, which is Strategic objectives and strategies, and its due diligence needed for the future section of this assignment.
h. Outline monitoring arrangements
Answer: The monitoring arrangement has been addressed in the f point of this assignment's question 1, which is Strategic objectives and strategies, and its due diligence needed for the future section of this assignment and m. point of this assignment's question 1 which is the risk assessment of this change management plan of the business.
i. Address barriers as they arise (reluctance from staff (or CEO), staff skills or abilities, etc.)
Answer: Address barriers as they arise: The method that will be used to address barriers of this change management plan has been explained in 2.16 point of this assignment, which is the relevant communication/education plans section of this assignment in task 2. Also, the employee will be encouraged to discuss with the HR team any concern they have about the change management plan, and proper actions will be taken to address those concern.
Conclusion: In this assignment, the different aspects of the change management plan of BD Corp had been discussed in detail which will help the business lower its employee turnover ratio of the business and make its process more sustainable.
We at expertsminds offer BSBINN601 Lead And Manage Organisational Change Assignment Help service for different units, such as -
- BSBMGT608- Manage innovation and continuous improvement Assignment Help
- TAELED803- Implement improved learning practice Assignment Help
- BSBMGT616- Develop and implement strategic plans Assignment Help
- BSBRES801- Initiate and lead applied research Assignment Help
- BSBINN801- Lead innovative thinking and practice Assignment Help
- BSBMGT605- Provide leadership across the organisation Assignment Help
- APPETH801- Analyse, execute and review ethical pharmacy practice Assignment Help
- APPLED802- Provide leadership in pharmacy practice Assignment Help
- APPCON807- Apply advanced consultation skills for collaborative decision making Assignment Help