CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people:- This unit CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people explains the skills / knowledge needed to work respectfully with people from diverse cultural groups and social & situations, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
- Appreciate diversity and inclusiveness, and their benefits
- Reflect on own perspectives
- Communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and situations
- Promote understanding across diverse groups
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people - Performance Evidence: - The learners must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people, manage tasks & manage contingencies in the context of the job role. There must be given evidence that the candidate has:
Undertaken a structured process to reflect on own perspectives on diversity
- Recognised and Respected the needs of people from diverse social / cultural backgrounds in at least 3 different situations:
- recognised situations where misunderstandings may arise from diversity and formed appropriate responses
- selected & used appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people - Knowledge Evidence:- The learners must be able to explore essential outcomes needed to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements & performance criteria of this unit, manage contingencies and manage tasks in the context of the work role. This may include knowledge of:
- concepts of cultural safety, cultural awareness, and cultural competence and how these impact may have different work roles
- own culture & the community attitudes, policies, language, and structures of that culture and how these can impact on different people and groups
- concepts / definitions of diversity
- features of diversity in Australia and how these will impact different areas of work and life:
Ethical & Legal considerations (international, state/territory, national, local) for working with diversity, how these will impact individual workers, & the consequences of breaches:
- relationship b/w human needs and human rights
- Universal declaration of human rights
- Approaches, frameworks, and instruments used in the workplace
Rights / responsibilities of employers, workers and clients, with including appropriate action when rights are being infringed / responsibilities not being carried out
Key areas of diversity and their characteristics which are including: (CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people)
- culture, race, ethnicity
- gender, including transgender
- religious or spiritual beliefs
- sexual orientation/sexual identity - lesbian, gay, bisexual, heterosexual
Key aspects, and the diversity, of Australia's Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultures, including:
- social, political and economic issues affecting Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- own culture, western systems and structures and how these impact on Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and their engagement with services
Potential needs of marginalised groups, including:
- protective factors
- consideration of impacts of discrimination, exclusion, trauma and negative attitudes
- physical, mental & emotional health issues/care needs
Resources that support individuals and organisations to embrace and respond to diversity
- language and cultural interpreters
Influences or changing practices in Australia & their impact on the diverse communities that usually makes up Australian society
Impact of diversity practices / experiences on personal behaviour, perception, interpersonal relationships, & social expectations of others.
Are You Looking for CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people Assignment Help & Units Assessment Solutions Online?
We at Expertsminds.com offer high quality CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help and unit assessment solutions writing service to scholars at cost effective price. The students who feel difficult to write unit solutions can hire our quality CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help service which runs always from scratch and we provide original written solutions as per requirement. Dont miss your chance to excel in this unit, acquire most legitimate and reliable online CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help service and get excellence.
Features that make us top for CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people unit assignment writing service?
Long Run Experience:- We under CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help and homework writing service worked since long period and solved hundreds of assignments before, we have long run experience of writing these assignments and provide accuracy in each CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment order.
High Quality/ No Plagiarism:- we work from scratch under each CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help order and provide you original solutions. The students get plagiarism free solutions along with free turntin report.
Affordable cost:- we charge nominal price for CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help service and it can be afforded by all students who need this urgent help.
Punctuality:- We are always on time and provide each order within your deadline.
Instant and 24/7 Support: We run our CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people assignment help and unit solutions writing service around the clock and provide instant and quick solutions as well for your assignments work.
Related Units of CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment Help Services of Expertsminds!
- CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children assignment help
- CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster children's learning and development
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk assignment help
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting assignment help
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety assignment help
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people assignment help
- CHCECE022 Promote children's agency assignment help
- CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning assignment help
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety Elective Units assignment help
- CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy assignment help
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children's playing and learning assignment help
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice assignment help
- CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations assignment help
- CHCECE026Workin partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children assignment help
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development assignment help