Importance of microcontroller
- Microcontroller is a very simple component. It is mixed with high quality ingredients.
- The very simple computer processor is used as the brain of computer future.
- A bit of memory , a few analog to digital converters, timers, input/output lines are added.
- All are placed in packages.
- A very easy software is able to control it. And this software everyone can easily learn.
There are number of types of microcontroller were designed. Microcontroller helps the people a lot.
The following things have a lot of influence on the development of the microcontroller
1. The input and output devices control various processes and devices like industrial automation, Temparacher , I(A), engine performance etc. and after that it is executed with immediate effect.
2. Basic knowledge is hardly needed for programming. It is more enough to have PC. and simple device is used for loading the programs into the microcontroller.
How microcontroller does operates:
1. Every devices operate when the power supply is turn on.
2. Control logic keeps everything under control.
3. Except the quartz crystal oscillator all other devices are disable.
4. Oscillator frequency becomes stable when power supply reaches It maximum value.
5. SFRs are filled with bits reflecting the state of all circuit within the microcontroller. All pins are configured as an inputwith the pulse sequence overall Electronics stats operation.
6. Program counter is set to '0' Instruction from that address is sent to instruction decoder and it recognizes.
7. The program counter is incremented by 1 and the whole process is repeated by several times.
Microcontroller is an IC chip. It takes the input data and processes that data according to the memory program and gives the output.
It is used to control other machine and devices.
Advantages of Microcontroller:
1. Microcontroller is cheap and very small in size. So it is embedded on any device.
2. Programming of microcontroller is very simple to learn.
3. We can use simulators on computers to see the practical results of program.
Applications of Microcontrollers:
Microcontrollers are mostly used in following electronic equipments :
In Computers-> Modems and Keyboard Controllers
Electronic Measurement Instruments.
Difficulties solving microcontroller problems.
Are you looking for Custom Microcontroller Design assignment help? Designing a microcontroller homework and related problem’s solutions? Find best electrical engineering assignment help tutor for quick help and solve your problems of control systems or microconroller.
At newly staring with microcontrollers you are face some problems in programming your microcontroller and there is nothing more frustrating than wasting hours to find the problem and still not be able to. I have worked withmanytypes of microcontrollers like TheArduino , PIC microcontrollers etc and each time I started with off with a new family of microcontrollers there used to arise a problem which took me hours and sometimes days to find out what the problem exactly was , so I have come up with a list of problems you are likely to face while programming a microcontroller.
Here's The List:
1] Check The Power Supply
While Programming the microcontroller we have to check the proper connection of power supply otherwise it shows some error.
2] Selecting Correct Serial Port
While programming we have to select the right serial port otherwise it shows error.
3] Installing Drivers
If you are using programmer it is necessary to install the drivers . If it is not present in your PC ,then download it from the internet.
4] Pull Ups
Microcontroller requires the pull up resisters to their series pin to avoid the errors while programming. But the pull up resistor added before the programming of microcontroller. Most properly 10 k pulls up used.
5] Software can not detect microcontroller.
this problem is related to the power supply. If the power supply is connected correctly then you have to check your programmer.
We help you in your project also. We solve your difficulties regarding project as early as possible with full explanation of your programming code.
The assignments related to design a micro-controller, System Design Using Microcontroller, and topics covered under the study in AVR microcontrollers are solved within quick turnaround time by tutors of Expertsminds. The topics are given below,
- Digital IO
- Timer and Counters
- EEPROM access
Relevent Course : ECE 3710 Microcontroller Hardware and Software