Team Word and Professionalism Among IT Team Assignment Help
1. What actions would you take to address the freelance work attitude, lack of direction, and accountability with your staff?
2. What approach would you take to establish a team work environment in your department and install this concept with your staff?
3. What actions would you take to address individuals who frequently take extended lunches and/or fail to return to the office?
4. What actions would you take to address the unruly in staff meetings?
5. What approach would you take to address the perception and concerns of your fellow colleagues and the CIO?
GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK UNDER TEAM WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM AMONG IT TEAM ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM – ORDER TODAY NEW COPY OF THIS ASSIGNMENT!
Answer the Following Questions
1. For increasing the professionalism and teamwork among the IT team members there are certain actions which the IT manager needs to take such as allocating them tasks in a manner in which they have to depend on each other for their completion. Group discussion should be conducted on the weekly basis. Moreover, a common platform should be selected where the employees can interact with each other and share ideas. it is crucial that the employees are given tasks with proper deadlines. The IT manager should do the task distribution according to the key goals and objectives of the company. For increasing the professionalism certain rules and regulations should be made and implemented in the group. There should be fines and punishments for enhancing the compliance among members. Feedback should be provided on regular basis. Moreover, appreciation should be used as a motivational factor for employees who are effectively doing their job. It will also urge others to follow.
2. For fostering teamwork, it is necessary to evaluate the strengths of team members because only then the tasks can be allocated to them. The manager should evaluate the key projects and their deadlines and then divide these projects into small tasks for completing them in day-to-day operations and meeting the deadlines. This activity will help in aligning the goals and objectives of the team with the goals of the company. For fostering teamwork effective communication is necessary among the team members thus a common platform will be established. The roles and responsibilities of each member should be clearly described to him along with timings and other necessary things for avoiding complications. Performance-based rewards will be also given to the employees for keeping them motivated about the work.
3. For increasing the sense of responsibility and make it necessary for the employees to get on time the tasks will be allocated with sharp deadlines. On delay of deadlines, suitable punishment can be given which even can be in form of salary cuts. Due to this method, the employees will have to return the office because they need to finish the work. Moreover, it will be ensured that the employees only use office laptops and devices for completing their work. In this manner, they will not have the leverage to take the tasks home and finish them there.
4. To address the unruly staff meetings there are certain actions which can be taken for instance, when the time and meeting place will be dictated to the employees then they will be also told to make their progress report. Moreover, the topic of discussion will be told to them early so they could actively participate. Frequently sudden questions will be asked from all team members for maintaining their interest in the discussion. The employees who still refused to cooperate then separate meeting will be arranged with all those members and behavioural feedback will be given to them. If their practice continues then punishments will be also announced.
5. Instead of giving them false hope I will take some time to arrange the team and then with the actions of the team, their doubts and problems will be cleared. For instance, in the first two weeks, the major focus will be on increasing the responsibility sense and making them regular. Moreover, the common communication channel for fostering the process of team making. Moreover, the performance reports and documented results will be shown to the CIO and other fellows about the performance of the team which will increase their trust in the team and clear their doubts.
NEVER BE CAUGHT IN PLAGIARISM, AVAIL TEAM WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM AMONG IT TEAM ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND SAVE HIGHER MARKS!