Smartphone Usage Among Students Dissertation
Topic: Usage Of The Mobile Phones In Students Segment Of The UK Market
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN SMARTPHONE USAGE AMONG STUDENTS DISSERTATION ASSIGNMENT – ORDER AT EXPERTSMINDS!
Question: Prepare dissertation on Usage of the Mobile Phones in Students Segment of the UK Market.
Aim - The study aims to find out the issues regarding Smartphone usage among students of UK and to provide a solution.
Answer: Introduction: • Mobile phones are one of the most essential parts of anybody's life nowadays
• Too much usage of phones among students in the United Kingdom (UK) is an issue that needs to be addressed.
• The study focuses on a research method to conduct the future project about such issues
Previous Literature: • According to Siddiqiet al, (2017), the industry of mobile devices is a leading business in the UK
• The students are depending on the brand names due to their massive impact on the market
• Pricing strategy encourages the students to buy mobile phones frequently
Current Literature: • Smartphone industry of UK is a continuously growing industry
• Smartphone industry of UK is a continuously growing industry
• Smart phones among millennial can result in depression and anxiety because of cyber bullying and privacy problems
• Phone contracts or contractual SIM cards and PAYG methods are the two trends of UK Smartphone usage.
Gaps In Literature: • Major part of the segments tends to use mobile phones for maintaining their stable communication among their peers
• The gaps are evident within the areas for providing proper guidance to the students for making their schedules
• It is also evident that they should utilize the use of the technology rather than using it all time
WORK TOGETHER WITH EXPERTSMIND’S TUTOR TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN SMARTPHONE USAGE AMONG STUDENTS DISSERTATION ASSIGNMENT!
Methodology: • Positivism philosophy is considered as an appropriate approach for the study
• It is followed by inductive approach as the study will highlight the issues
• Conclusive research design is considered for the current research
• The data collection will be based on both primary and secondary collection methods
Data Collection And Analysis: • Quantitative data analysis have been carried out
• The data is presented with graphs and charts
• This helps in giving a clear view of the usage of smart phone in the UK market by the students
Findings And Discussion: • Discussion based on the survey analysis and primary data collection on the UK students
• Findings obtained from secondary analysis that is literature review
Key Findings From Primary Data: • Increasing smart phone usage leads to the usage of social media accounts by students
• Maximum usage of mobile phone devices creates a lot of health and mental issues
• Getting involved in fights and illegal activities with the active usage of the internet and smart phones
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH SMARTPHONE USAGE AMONG STUDENTS DISSERTATION ASSIGNMENT ORDER – ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
Key Findings From Secondary Data: • Usage of mobile phones during class hours affects the student's educational system
• They are distracted from their studies
• Creates negative impact on their results and grades
• Increasing number of competition have led the mobile phone companies to sell smart phones
• Cheap price of smart phones making it available to all group of customers
Conclusion And Recommendation:
Conclusion: • The completion of the study is found to be capable of denoting the importance of the usage of mobile phones by the millennial residing within the United Kingdom.
• Recent trends show that mostly the school and college students without following any systematic manner.
• Outcomes generated show about the negative impact on the students, which leads to cause distractions
• Deterioration of health and alienating oneself from the others are found to be agreed by most of the students due to extended usage
• Along with this, the selected topic is evident to be covering broader areas
• Such as the millennial groups within the age of 15 to 24 years old especially the college student and the school students like to spend most of the time using their mobile phones
Recommendation: • Research study states that the use of smart phones in the UK market has been emerged to be a drastic problem
• It has been observed that the brand and organisation of various smart phones have identified scope in the young generation to enhance the sales of the smart phones
• There is a scope of improvement in the situation that has been identified, which stated that the academic organisation at this current scenario is being unable to engage the students in the course actively
• The "bring your own device" approach in the classroom might give the students a sense of authority, which will attract them to the class
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY SMARTPHONE USAGE AMONG STUDENTS DISSERTATION ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!