PRS305 Corporate Communications and Public Relations - Elite Education Institute
SAVE YOUR HIGHER GRADE WITH ACQUIRING PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT HELP & QUALITY HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM
Q1. Compare and discuss the advantage and disadvantage of the exchange rate systems in place in Australia and China. How does the exchange rate system in China impact your business?
Advantages and disadvantages of exchange system
Exchange rate has a direct effect on the price of the commodities which directly affects the business. The profitability of the organizations have also been decreased because the rate of interest has been increased
The advantages of exchange rate system in Australia and China have been discussed below:
Exchange system of Australia
• Exchange rate in Australia does not affect the economic activities of the country. For instance, it doesn't affect the capital formation of the economy. As per the comment of Yamashita et al. (2016), exchange rate does not affect the tax payment of the economy. Moreover the price of the commodities doesn't get affected because of the exchange rate. Thus, it can be mentioned that economic activities of the economy is not affected by the tax system.
• Tax system of Australia does not affect the inflation rate of the economy (Yamashita et al. 2016).
On the contrary the disadvantages of exchange system of Australia have been discussed below:
• The loan rate of the Australia gets affected because of the exchange system.
• The individual expenditure of the household has been increased by 4.2% (theguardian.com, 2019).
• The current income of the individual has also been decreased because of the exchange rate (smh.com.au, 2019).
Advantages and disadvantages exchange rate in China have been discussed below:
• The value of money has been reduced by 2% (theguardian.com, 2019).
• The export rate of China has been increased by 8.3% (theguardian.com, 2019)
• The interest rate of the economy has been decreased by 3.8% (theguardian.com, 2019).
• The cost of the products have also been increased by few notches.
• Thus after analysing the advantages and disadvantages of exchange rate following effects on the business has been noted:
• Devaluation of money
NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT - HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR ASSIGNMENT HELP!
Q2. Explain how you would bring back profits from your business back to Australia and briefly discuss the tax implication (both China and Australia) on your profit, if any
How to bring back the profit rate of the organisation in Australia
The ways of bringing back the profit of the organisation have been discussed:
• Increase the price of the product
• If the organisations in Australia increases the price of the products by maintaining the quality then the profit rate of the organisations can be increased. On the contrary, it has been noted that the discount rate of the organisations need to be reduced so that the profit of the organisations can be enhanced at rapid rate. Tax rate of the economy has not been effected through exchange rate thus,. The profitability of the organisations can be improved (theguardian.com, 2019).
DO WANT TO HIRE TUTOR FOR ORIGINAL PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION? AVAIL QUALITY PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT WRITING SERVICE AT BEST RATES!
Q3. Explain what is likely to happen to the Chinese Yuan in light of the exchange rate
system in place in China. How would the People's Bank of China likely react to the crisis and how does this impact your business?
A. What is the effect of financial crisis on the banking sector
Effect of financial crisis on the banking activity of the China have been discussed below:
Financial crisis affects activity of the banking sector
As per the comment of Yamashita et al. (2016), financial crisis lowers the value of the money which in turn affects the rate of deposits. In addition to that financial crisis also increases the rate of tax because of which the people lose interest for investment. Thus, the level of banking activities get affected (theguardian.com, 2019)
B. Given that China is a large importer of commodity products from Australia, how would the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) likely to react if the Yuan depreciates significantly? How would this likely to affect the profit from your business in China?
If the Yuan depreciates drastically then here will be problems of the exchange rates. This is because the money that is earned by China in Australia needs to be brought back in China. This is the time when the exchange rate will come into effect. The Reserve bank of Australia do not have any work to do except to request the business of Australia to give that much amount of money that is agreed by both the organizations of the countries.
The profit will be very less due to the depreciation in the Yuan. This will cause huge problems in the management of the business, as the amount that was determined will not be received by the business in China.
Q4. How financial market helps to finance the growth of the market.
This is a very good thing can be said. This is because the market that is good in finance will always help the growth in the market for the industries. If there is money in the market then that money will be used by the people to invest in the companies. This will help the companies to grow if there is any kind of need of finance. Bonds and mutual funds are most accessible and bonds are the only option that can be considered.
ORDER NEW COPY OF PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT AND SECURE HIGHER MARKS!
Q5. Which currency are you likely to rise funding in? Explain the advantages and disadvantages of your choice.
To rise the funding for Australia it is better to raise the funds in the Australian Dollars because there will be no issues of exchange rate and the funds will be of the exact amount that is selected and not less than that of the amount.
The advantage of raising the fund in the Australian Dollars is that it will benefit in the exchange rates of the countries.
The main disadvantage is that the currency depreciates then funds will be effected.
Q6. Explain how such instrument works in the financial market.
The instruments works in a specific way. The currencies need to be converted to the currency of Australia that is Australian dollars before using them. If the currencies are not converted then the people will not be able to use the money there. This will affect the people as during the conversion of the currencies the amount may be reduced due to the exchange rate and along with that the currencies might get increased due to the same reason. The hedging instruments can be considered to mitigate the concern.
Q7. What are other ways you can grow your business should you encounter problems in raising the necessary capital to fund your expansion?
The other ways or options. that can be used are the ways of shares, debentures, bonds, loans from the banks, etc. These are the other ways from which, the business can raise the capital that they need in the working of the business. Shares, debentures and the other ways that are provided, to raise the funds for any emergency of the funds by the organizations. The main advantages of shares is that it is an equity instrument and rate of return is high. However, the drawback is that it is very risky. On the other hand, bonds are less risky, however, rate of return is on the lower side.
ENROL WITH PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BETTER RESULTS IN PRS305 CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSIGNMENTS!
Our Elite Education Institute Assignment Help Service is offered for various courses which are listed below:-
- MKT101 Marketing Principles Assignment Help
- CMU101 Professional Writing Assignment Help
- CMU201 Business Communications Assignment Help
- PRS201 Public Relations Theory and Practice Assignment Help
- CMU202 Marketing Communications Assignment Help
- PRS202 Issues in Crisis Management Assignment Help
- CMU304 Marketing Communications Assignment Help
- PRS303 Public Relations Management and Tactics Assignment Help
- PRS304 Public Relations Writing & Media Techniques Assignment Help