Obesity: nutrition and weight status Assignment Help
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH OBESITY: NUTRITION AND WEIGHT STATUS ASSIGNMENT ORDER – ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
Obesity is a high-risk concern mainly in children of all the nations. Studies suggests 30% of children aged 5-12 years are obese. For prevention of this a family centered health promotion will help. Also, an education plan can be utilized by the provider or the patient.
1. Outline a proposal for health education that can be used in a family-centered health promotion to address the issue for the target population. Ensure your proposal is based on evidence-based practice.Family centered care endorses and chains the well-being and healthiness of children and family members in the different stages of life. As the target population are children; the proposal which can be suggested is that:
This approach will help the families to fight against the obesity in their children by following this principle-based proposal of family centered care.
Obesity in childhood is increasing and is becoming an epidemic. Family centered health promotion will help to fight against the disease. Also, the principle-based proposal will help in fighting for the same. (Constand et al., 2014)
2. Present a general profile of at least one health-related organization for the selected focus topic. Present two resources, national or local, for the proposed education plan that can be utilized by the provider or the patient.
World Health Organization, on obesity states that it is one of the most serious health challenges that it has faced in last three decades. WHO considers obesity very seriously and says preventive actions have to be taken on the issue. WHO has an approach towards fighting of childhood obesity. It has developed a framework for the same known as Modified Problem Solution Tree (mPAST) this framework can be used by the provider of health or the patient himself.
Approaches of (mPAST)-
• Identification of the problems and requirement of analysis
• Identification of solutions which are potential
• Understanding the importance to the solutions
• Development of the plan
The document strains that irrespective of the tool selected, due consideration must be given to local or national factors where there is a necessity of the action.
The local approach can be of a family giving knowledge to their child and helping the child to find against obesity.
The country-specific or national approach can be of an organization which is working for the welfare of the society and wants to remove the childhood obesity. (Lester et al., 2013)
This approach of WHO can be used by the provider of healthcare as well as the patient and in this case by the parents too so that the problem of obesity in childhood decreases.
Obesity in childhood is increasing and is becoming an epidemic. Family centered health promotion will help to fight against the disease. Also, the principle-based proposal will help in fighting for the same. A step wise approach can also decrease obesity which can be done both on the local as well as the national level.
ENDLESS SUPPORT IN ASSIGNMENT WRITING SERVICE - YOU GET REVISED OR MODIFIED WORK TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR OBESITY: NUTRITION AND WEIGHT STATUS ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!