ITC508 - Object Modelling, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Case Study - University Enrollment System
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIABLE ITC508 UNIVERSITY ENROLLMENT SYSTEM ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES? EXPERTSMINDS.COM IS RIGHT CHOICE AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER!
Learning Outcome/s: • be able to describe the relationship of analysis and design activities to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• be able to analyse a case study and construct a business proposal to argue the feasibility of a client software proposal.
• be able to model various aspects of systems to construct quality diagrams for use in a system development project.
• to be able to verify and validate a system design.
Question: In the final phase of the project, you need to Design the Story board and it is expected to identify and explain one of the Drill Down report of your project.
Answer: Abstract: In this task we design a enrolment system for the National University, for kipping the record of student and course taken by them. In this report web front database will be developed, in which it will capture each and every activity of the team. First we will discuss the initial scenario of the enrolment system so that it can help in designing the functional and non functional requirements of the software. As per the requirement oracle will be used as the programming tool, and rest of the software and hardware requirements to prepare this web based database will be discussed.
This team works as per the requirement of college and design call from police or civilians so we also have to find a system which will be easy to use. We will also discuss the SDLC in this assignment for preparing the system.
ERD Of Web-Fronted Database
NO PLAGIARISM POLICY - ORDER NEW ITC508 UNIVERSITY ENROLLMENT SYSTEM ASSIGNMENT AND GET WELL WRITTEN SOLUTIONS DOCUMENTS WITH FREE TURNTIN REPORT!
Steps to develop the system:
Methodology: The common method to develop the software is explained bellow in steps.
Step 1: We need list all the requirements of the system and design the architecture of the system.
Step 2: Staff of the system will have privileged of adding, deleting and modify the details of course and students.
Step 3: All the design should to college administrator so that all the requirement should be fulfilled.
Step 4: Prepare the database with Oracle
Step 5: Implementation of web-fronted database
Step 6: Testing
After passing through these 7 steps you can run the software without any hurdles.
Design of the software: The software will be designed to store the details of enrolment details of each student and course taken by them.
Developing design of database: The structure of the database will designed as per the requirement of the college like they need to store the details of students, course and other related details.
Implementation of software: The next step is to design the system:
Testing: After the system is designed we need test as per the requirement.
Evolution of the software: After the testing process we have take the decision for making the changes.
Screen Of The System
Conclusion: In this assignment we have learn about different phases of software designing and all the requirements fulfilled. Here we have different phase of software development life cycle and shown the story board of the system.
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY ITC508 UNIVERSITY ENROLLMENT SYSTEM ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ASSESSMENT WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Get the best Charles Sturt University, Australia Assignment Help services for its academics units and courses such as:
- ITC510 Online Communities Assignment Help
- ITC499 IT Project Proposal Assignment Help
- ITC504 Interface Useability Assignment Help
- ITC505 ICT Project Management Assignment Help
- ITC514 Linux Server Administration Assignment Help
- ITC513 Wireless Networking Concepts Assignment Help
- ITC515 Professional Programming Practice Assignment Help
- ITC475 Ethics and Information Technology Assignment Help
- ITC506 Topics in Information Technology Ethics Assignment Help
- ITC493 Information Technology Project Management Assignment Help