ITECH 1100 Understanding the Digital Revolution, Federation University
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN IMPACT OF BLOGGING ON THE VETERINARY INDUSTRY ASSIGNMENT? HIRE TRUSTED TUTORS FROM EXPERTSMINDS AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS!
Impact of Blogging On The Veterinary Industry
Video and Disruption Report Assignment
Overview: Create a two-minute video and written proposal about The Potential Impact of Blogging on the Veterinary Industry.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
A3. Apply business information software for data visualization and analysis purposes;
S2. Review a range of information system applications;
S3. Interpret and construct representations of business data flow and processes;
K2. State the uses of emerging technologies within key industry contexts; and
K6. Explain the concepts of software development within key industries
Introduction: The idea of digital revolution has been, implemented in various regions and countries to make sure that the industries can develop an interconnection with their possible customers and can initiate an interaction. The report intends to cover all the necessary aspects that require to be considered with the idea of implementation of digital technology. The report would initiate with the description of the technology and the veterinary industry chosen. Also, it would focus on three essential brainstorming factors that would make sure of the proper implementation of the plan followed by the ethical consideration and the kind of disruption that might occur.
EXPERTSMINDS.COM GIVES ACCOUNTABILITY OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY - AVAIL TOP RESULTS ORIGINATED IMPACT OF BLOGGING ON THE VETERINARY INDUSTRY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES AT BEST RATES!
Part one - Research
Write a short description of the technology and the industry (150-300 words each).
Answer: Description of the Technology and Industry
It has been, evidently witnessed that the growing sense of technology has managed to cover the essential prospects of making sure that the veterinary industry can flourish and can gain considerable amount of attention to make sure that the organizationcan understand the implications of conducting the activities in an appropriate manner (Gower, 2017).Technology has managed to play a differentiated role in the field of veterinary industry and have made sure that the surgeons or the medical experts have the capacity to induce to the idea that they would significantly matter to every singular individual to make sure that the advancements in the field of health care or medicine can help every single pet (Lopes, 2015).This particular industry has witnessed a significant amount of changes regarding using technology and have risen to prominence to make sure that considerable amount of attention is being, paid for the proper care and diagnosis so that they can live as healthy as their human counterparts have. Some of the notable advancements include 3D printing for practicing surgery before actually doing it and much more.
Blogging in the veterinary industry is good for the digital marketing. It improves the veterinary's website's SEO thus enabling itself to reach the customers through its online marketplace and unique positioning voice. Blogging is done to share the promotions, industry recalls, coupons and announcements. Blogging helps to stay connected with the clients. It will help the readers to understand the generic pet heath sites, common pet toxins, pet issues, and hyperthermia, seasonal issues that affects the pets, the remedy and the medicines that are available in the market. Basic facts of the pet care must be, laid down in the blog to make it understandable and applicable. If any issues are trending on Facebook then it can be, lined with the blog to provide the readers with wider, resourceful, available and connected knowledge base.
Part two - Brainstorming
List at least three ways the technology may change or disrupt the industry.
As stated by Wedderburn (2017), the veterinary industry has been, witnessing a constant wave of change. This has allowed them to flourish and become multifaceted, ensuring that they have the capacity to adjust to these changes and make sure that they can gain enough amount of consideration from the people and substantial amount of recognition from this industry as well. With the implementation of advanced technology in this industry, some of the following changes can be, witnessed by the professionals:
• Increasing expectations from the side of the pet owners regarding the health and proper care status of their pets. Also, the owners have shown a considerable amount of encouragement in making sure that they gain enough knowledge from the veterinarians on how to take care of their pets properly
• The use of technological advancements has made sure that the veterinarians are highly specialized in their line of work and have been through a substantial amount of digital imprinting to learn how to perform surgeries or any other essential activity
• The use of telemedicine and wearable technology prescribed by the vets would make sure that the pets are being, provided with proper care and support from everyone. However, it might not be comfortable or necessary for the pets
ORDER NEW IMPACT OF BLOGGING ON THE VETERINARY INDUSTRY ASSIGNMENT AND GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.
Part three - Regulation and Ethics
Identify at least four factors or constraints that make technology impact possible, or which might prevent it occurring.
Answer: Regulation and Ethics
For the consideration of regulation and ethics, it can be, stated that there has been an introduction of wearable technology for the pets. The use of wearable technology might be considered useful for the individuals to make sure that they would be able to track their pets in case they were lost or to make sure that they can ensure their health condition most of the time (Pyatt et al., 2016). However, taking precautionary measures and providing proper training to the pets would make sure that enough amount of attention has been, gained just revitalize the fact that the vets would be able to take care of them in case of any health discrepancies. The use of the wearable technology might be, considered appropriate but there would be some constraints as well,and they are:
• The kind of inaccuracy that might occur in the use of technology devices
• The data presented in the device is not secure to retrieve or is not entirely accessible by the practitioners
• The pets might feel uncomfortable wearing that,and it would be considered unethical to force them down into wearing that device
• The lack of understanding regarding the use of wearable tech would create further complications in understanding the state of the pet's health
Part four - Disruption
Identify one process within your industry or field that would change as a result of your chosen impact.
With the impact identified earlier, it can be, said that the veterinarian would be able to gain a substantial amount of support on taking proper care of the pets. The use of the data available would allow them to make proper recommendations that should be undertaken by the pets and make sure that the owners would be completely supportive towards it. To make sure that the process takes place correctly, it is essential that the pet owners visit the vets on a regular basis and understand the health situation of the pets (Duckett & Willcox, 2015). It is also necessary to decide on making sure the kind of the tasks that needs to be conducted for their own benefit and make generous contributions for the betterment of the pet's health so that the outcome of better pet health can be maintained.
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH IMPACT OF BLOGGING ON THE VETERINARY INDUSTRY ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
Conclusion: The report provided above-paid attention to some of the vital aspects that are relatedto the idea of making sure that the impact of technology on the veterinary industry is being,correctly understood. The discussion focused on the impacts of technology and the ethical factors associated with it.
Choose our Federation University Assignment Help services for other related courses and academic units such as -
- ITECH1001 - Communications And Technology Assignment Help
- ITECH1002 - Network Operating Systems Assignment Help
- ITECH1006 - Database Management Systems Assignment Help
- ITECH1104 - Cloud And Enterprise Computing Assignment Help
- ITECH1400 - Foundations Of Programming Assignment Help
- ITECH2003 - Web Design Assignment Help
- ITECH2102 - Digital Image Manipulation Assignment Help
- ITECH2250 - IT Project Management Techniques Assignment Help
- ITECH2309 - Software Engineering Assignment Help
- ITECH3100 - Cloud And Mobile Security Assignment Help