Nike - Case Study
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY NIKE - CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Question 1: What are the pros, cons and risk associated with Nike's core marketing strategy?
Answer: The pros associated with Nike's core marketing strategy were -
• Nike always chose the most accomplished athletes for endorsing the brand, which ensured profits in millions
• The numerous campaigns and attempts to build Nike as a global sportswear brand not limited to just one or two sports were massively successful.
The cons associated with Nike's core marketing strategy were -
• Nike's brand image suffered considerably due to its association with controversial athletes such as Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong
• The brand strategy had always been about being the winner, and little focus had been laid on being sustainable.
The major risk associated with the core marketing strategy was that there was no explicit display of being environmentally sustainable in an attempt to maintain the slick, high-tech image of the brand. This could later discourage the environmentally conscious consumers to think twice before investing in that brand, as they would not be aware of the eco-friendliness of the products.
Question 2: If you were Adidas, How would you compete with Nike?
Answer: If Adidas were to compete with Nike the following strategies could prove to be useful -
• Adidas needs to tap into the potential of the consumers among the Generation Z. This is because if the brand is successful in acquiring the younger market shares, there is a high chance that they will turn out to be loyal customers who would remain with the brand in the long run.
• Asia and Latin America are some of the major markets that have still not been used by Nike. Adidas can utilise this to their advantage by sponsoring the teams from these regions and become market leaders in these populous areas.
• The brand can also consider launching a new line of sportswear, which will not only be fashionable but also be ethical and sustainable when the manufacturing procedures are concerned. This will further enable to attract those environmentally conscious customers as they will prefer to use products that have the label of being eco-friendly on them.
NO PLAGIARISM POLICY - ORDER NEW NIKE - CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENT AND GET WELL WRITTEN SOLUTIONS DOCUMENTS WITH FREE TURNTIN REPORT!