The research report prepared for achieving the doctoral degree is called a dissertation. A scholar conducts a research systematically and methodically, taking lots of efforts over it. One tends to pay little attention to the report, which comes at the end. Scholars fail to realize that all their efforts, all their findings and the entire procedure from beginning to end is recoded in the research. The research report signed by the guides and examiners is the authentic evidence of the work conducted by the researcher. It is the research which is the permanent record and which is going to be referred to by the world. Hence, writing the dissertation is the last but most significant part of a research activity.
A dissertation is a matter of pride for the researcher and it speaks in black and white of all the merit the researcher deserves. Researchers complete all research related activities smoothly, but get nervous when they realize that writing the dissertation is something even more difficult. It cannot be written in any haphazard fashion; there are prescribed ways and norms for writing dissertations and they have to be followed strictly, otherwise, either the guide will not sign it or the university will not accept it. a dissertation has to be approved by the research committee before it is accepted by the university. Sometimes, the doctoral degree is withheld and the entire process is delayed until the scholar rewrites the dissertation and submits it in the prescribed format.
Difficulties involved in writing a dissertation
- There is no uniformity in writing styles across regions, subjects and universities. MLA is the style preferred for language studies while APA is approved for social sciences. Harvard has its own unique style guide. Each university / department prescribes a different style guide. Students have no knowledge about the style guides and cannot format their dissertations accordingly.
- Style guides vary with respect to font type, font size, margins, spacing between lines, writing page numbers, headings and sub-headings and so on.
- Students often find it difficult to write a synopsis, which is mandatory in some universities.
- Besides writing skills, a dissertation demands knowledge of technicalities like formatting, preparing various kinds of graphs and tables, figures, diagrams etc.
- It is even more difficult to interpret the graphs and present the conclusions appropriately.
- Students are unable to decide which calculations must be shown and which can be omitted from the dissertation.
- The chapters must be logical and well-organized.
- Students are not familiar with different citation and referencing styles within the style guides.
Few important tips of writing Dissertation
- Formulating the title, topic and research question - These have to be worded in brief, delimiting and specifying the exact topic. The title must not be too long or too short.
- Aims and objectives - Research process begins with aims and objectives and ends with them. Specifying the aims and objectives decides the direction of the research.
- Operational definitions - Terms and terminology used in the dissertation have to be explained and defined within its limits.
- Review of literature - Previous work done on the topic has to be acknowledges and summarized.
- Methodology - Methodology suitable to the topic and objectives has to be adopted or sometimes prepared.
- Data collection - The appropriate method for collecting data must be identified.
- Data analysis - The validity and reliability of research results depends upon accurate analysis and interpretation.
- Conclusion - This is an essential part of the dissertation.
This shows that research work does not end with doing the research; the final dissertation report is the climax. Writing this dissertation often proves to be exacting and tedious for scholars and they feel grateful if someone comes forward with a helping hand.
How to write a perfect dissertation
Introduction to the topic
A research thesis submitted for valuation by external examiners is known as dissertation and this helps the students acquire doctorate and become qualified for the post of teaching in universities and colleges. Dissertations are also submitted by those requiring promotions in their respective fields of study or education and are considered to be part of the highest qualifications attained by those in education and relied categories.
It requires prowess and professionalism to approach the task of writing dissertations. Also it involves much time and effort from the point of view of students who are expected to write the same.
There are several key features of dissertations, namely, introduction to the topic, review of literature, methodology, results, and discussions and summary of the main points. Information pertaining to the subject matter of the topic should be discussed with relevance and in reference to concomitant literature.
The introduction consists chiefly of a brief necessity on the topic which is a prerequisite for the thesis and objectives of the research are discussed at length to denote the main purpose for which the thesis is written and research conducted. The introduction also comprises instigating the research concepts related and relevant to the studies and bringing out the dearth in them which has led to the research.
The methodology encompasses the way in which the thesis was carried out by establishing the manner in which the sampling was done relevant to the statistical methods which were adapted to prove the concernment of the data collected.
Review of literature comprises of the recent and related references on the topic in which the dissertation is being submitted including the names of authors which are indexed and appropriate to the study. There should be an order in which the literature review should be written and reference quoted in alphabetical order so that it is easier to refer to those concepts for any future research paper submission.
Discussion of results is the most important concept of dissertations as they bring out the entire study impression with supportive evidence in the form of tables and charts to clarify greater details and provide much necessary information for the evaluators and examiners such that the presentation can be checked for its adherence to norms and restrictions in the writing.
The discussion should also include references from literature which support the dissertation concepts for which bibliographical evidence could be provided. The discussion should also be centered round proving the findings of the dissertation with proper support from presenting the literature.
Summary of the dissertation could bring out the salient points starting from the introduction which would have brought out the objectives of the dissertation, methods of collecting data and processing reports collected, literature in support of the data collected and thesis to be presented which will bring out any dearth of information or channel which has not been explored, and the results collected from the research and how it is processed to bring out the outcomes of the experimentation or investigation and providing sufficient fact finding and scrutiny of the title in the present scenario.
Get help online to get high scores in your dissertation
Assignment Help Services
Starting from the tabulation of the collected information or data until the final summarization of analyzed data, it is vital that students follow the guidelines specified by the authority to which the dissertation has to be submitted for scrutiny and exploration. It is essential that the dissertation submitted should reflect the original work of the student and should be brought out in an effective manner as to satisfy the hypothesis assumed and provide sufficient data in support of the research objectives. For accomplishing the aspects of meeting the objectives, and to provide valuable inputs into the process of delivering a befitting write up, students are required to spend a lot of time and effort and without proper guidance and supervision, their endeavors will be wasted.
In order to provide an impetus to the attempts to write a dissertation by students, it is crucial to provide them the necessary support systems by tutors, who could act as guides and offer them the imperative guidance to write the thesis. This will help them clarify their doubts regarding the manner of presentation of each chapter of their thesis and render moral support to them.
The role of tutors as mentors and guides is tremendous and encourages the students to carry out their research work with conviction such that they complete it with advanced learning concepts on the topic as they would have analyzed many aspects related to the topic before embarking on their venture. This will provide them the needed impetus to face any situation related to their viva voce as they would have personally approached the thesis scenario and collected data on the topic.
Online help rendered by tutors will improve the chances of communication of students and they can approach the tutors without any inhibitions as it would be in case of direct contact with their guides. This system of online clarifications of points related to their thesis will make them confident to face any panel of interviewers on their topic at the time of viva voce as they will overcome their fears of speaking up and interacting with others through having established alliance with online tutors.
Another advantage of online help is the immediate solutions to problems which are at the reach of students whenever they require materials for review or supportive evidence which could be obtained without any delay in delivering on an online basis.
There is direct communication possible between students and their guides through our online platform, which offers them the assurance that guidance is available on request and that it will be from authentic sources.
Tutors also enjoy working from home and providing expert advice and direction enables them to have inbuilt confidence on themselves and their nature of work. They are supported by the customer care executives who assign the prospective research students to the potential experts who prepare outlines for their activities such that the task of writing dissertation is accomplished within the stipulated period of time.
Expertsminds offers online help with writing dissertations
You will not be disappointed when you approach us for assistance. Ours is a number one company that has built a worthy reputation for itself, when it comes to writing dissertations. When all the preliminary work is over, you can hand it over to us. We will write the dissertation, complete with formatting, style, referencing, table of contents, graphs, illustrations etc. and present it to you as a neat package.
We work online, so help is at your fingertips all the time. All that you need to do is provide us with complete details so that we can proceed to organize the details of the dissertation, step-by-step, systematically.
Follow some simple steps and get 24 hours help.
- Fill the online form and register your name.
- Read all the information given on our website carefully and go through the list of FAQs.
- You can chat with us online in case of any problem.
- Login by using your password and avail of immediate help.
- Provide the details of your assignment / dissertation.
- Add extra instructions if any. Remember to mention the time limit.
- Pay the money online.
- Sit back and concentrate on your studies.
- The efforts of your research project will br truly rewarded in the form of a dissertation copy, complete and delivered in time.
The best help available?
We insist that you check our credentials before you go ahead. Some of our strengths are -
- The data that you submit for processing will be safe and secure with us. Not the smallest part of it will be misused or leaked.
- You can trust us with the dissertation because we maintain confidentiality regarding assignments of our students and clients.
- The research guides assigned to help you are the best of our professional team. They are familiar with all aspects of a dissertation and its presentation.
- Considering the originality, quality and genuine nature of the work we provide, our charges are indeed very reasonable.
- We do not tolerate plagiarism at any cost.
- We provide dissertation writing services for all subjects, levels, universities and regions.
- We are available AAT - At All Times, incessantly, day in and day out. You can approach us at any time convenient to you.
We look forward to making you our ATP that is all time partners in academic activities like dissertation writing. Expertsminds.com offers Custom Dissertation Writing Assignment Help, Dissertation Assignment Writing Help, Dissertation Assignment Tutors, Dissertation Solutions, Dissertation Answers, Academic Writing Assignment Experts Online.