Case study is one kind of research method. It is said that the quality of one grain of rice can give an idea of the quality of rice in a sack. A case study is based on a similar principle. What can be true in one case can be applicable to other elements of a similar nature.
A Case Study is the study of a case that may be an individual, a company, an organization, an institution or a group of people. A case is a sample that exemplifies a similar individual, group etc. in real life conditions. The study of a case allows the researcher to understand the characteristic features of all similar elements. For example, the case of a bilingual child using a particular pair of languages, allows the researcher to study problems faced by other bilingual children using the same pair of languages.
A good case must meet certain criteria. It must be a real case from real life. It must have the features that the researcher wishes to study. It must possible for the researcher to study the case in real time. The researcher cannot be with an individual case for 24 hours.
A case study can be carried out in natural conditions and settings or in an experimental, laboratory setting, depending on the purpose of the research and the case. The case under study can be a single individual / element or a group. The purpose of case study can be explanatory, exploratory or multiple-case studies. They can be intrinsic or instrumental.
Case study assignment is a kind of assignment given to every student in almost every college course or curriculum. In case study assignment, student has to investigate in detailed over a single type of entity, which can be a person, organization or a group of individuals or company. By using case study assignment, student gets a chance to ameliorate the practical knowledge in the environment of theory. It is completely dependent on research work in given boundary of theory.
There are many types of case studies, which are majorly cover most of the academic courses, are:
- Marketing case study
- Legal case study
- Nursing case study
- Finance case study help
- Biochemical & Biotechnology case study
- Chemical Engineering case study
- Civil Engineering case study
- Computer Sc & Engineering case study
- Human Resource Management case study
- Project Management case study
- Corporate Strategy case study
- Hotel Managementcase study
- Aggregate demand case study
- Aggregate Supply case study
- Long term growth and productivity case study
- Electrical & Electronics case study
The importance of case study assignments
Case study assignment is the study of entity like single group, company, incident, experiments, analysis, survey etc. Case study assignment requires in-depth and intense research that helps the students to enhance their analytical and logical skills in order to take an approach for solving the problems. Case study assignment is scoring subject and student must avail the opportunity by giving his/her best to secure good score in academic. Case study is not only innovative but also a flexible learning source, which helps to learn various concepts from theoretical to real conditions.
How to write effective case study assignment?
To score desired marks in academic result, students must be aware of the nature of case study assignment. Here we are going to give you some tips to write case study assignment effectively which will certainly help you. These are:
- To write effective case study assignment always use analytical approach about the conditions given for person or event.
- Do not forget to provide the case study purpose on which case study is conducting.
- Also, provide the overview of person, subject, individual or company.
- Mention the outline of the problem as well as solution
- In the summary of work, outline the theory of case study as well to clear the motive of case analysis.
- In second section, mention you case study findings. Here you will provide the facts and explain the problem as supportive study.
- In next step, give outline of problem along with solution of problem which is you are going to suggest there. You should explain the solution clearly.
- Further, you need to conclude case study by making important points highlighted.
- Referencing is must so use it wisely.
Some important points which are covered while writing a Case study analysis
- Choosing case study topics
- Analysing case studies
- Case study examples
- Field studies
- Noting observations
- Classification and synthesis
- Interpretation - qualitative and quantitative
- Case study formats
- Case study samples
Difficulty encountered while solving case study assignments?
To solve a case study assignment is not just task but it is an art of analytical problem solving skills and it shows the capability of a student, how he/she is capable to solve analytical problems. The students are given assignments in regular basis by their professors to test them for analytical skills and capability of problem solving skills. Many students get stuck to solve this kind of stuff in college curriculum and they seek advice online. They really need a quick help to submit their college assignments within fixed deadline. At that time, usually a student stressed out and not capable to handle situation.
Difficulties involved in case studies
- It is often carried out in real life situations. For example, the researcher has to be present in order to observe how a mentally retarded child reacts in a particular natural situation or how he responds to his parents.
- It demands knowledge of other research skills like observation and interviewing.
- Researchers must possess analytical skills and logical reasoning ability
- It is difficult to locate, reach out to and identify apt cases for study.
- Case study can stretch over a long period of time if it is a longitudinal study.
- Writing a research report according to prescribed norms is part of case study research.
- It is difficult to draw generalizations on the basis of case study.
- A case study has to be conducted according to its purpose.
- Every case study is unique.
- Sometimes the researcher is required to prepare laboratory conditions and tests required for experiments and observations.
- Cases have to be carefully chosen and selected because the results of the study are affected if a case is not representative.
Get help online in case study assignments
In this world of completion, the time has come to change the normal way of doing case study assignment. Many students are taking benefits from online assignment experts since long time and moving towards a bright career. Then what is the need to bend over backwards to do writing case study assignment when a majority of students are seeking smart way to achieve desired goal.
The solution of this problem is hunt for online assignment experts. Yes, assignment experts can help you to not only fix this problem but also help you to secure good score, which you dream every time after submitting your assignment. Our experts are proficient, experienced and capable to handle the complexity of case study assignment which is allotted by university or college. They are skilled and have grip on writing case study assignment, which you can see clearly in their work.
We offer case study assignment help, case study assessments writings service, homework help, case study solutions, case analysis and writing, case study writing assignments, and case study formatting, editing and referencing services. Our writers are helping students across the world and providing excellent case study solutions which may help student to secure high grade in curriculum. Our writers not only provide solutions to case study problems but also give you right instructions how to prepare similar case study assignments?
Case study research is a difficult kind of research activity that demands not just time but several skills associated with research. Beginners are confused and fail to understand how to proceed. Conducting field surveys and studying cases in natural situations is tremendous work and it is time consuming. The most difficult part is interpretation, conclusion and writing the report systematically.
We have established an online platform for providing help to students who are stuck with case studies and their analysis. We are constantly at your fingertips because we work online round the year. No holidays, no off days.
You need not worry about the field studies, the surveys and taking notes and maintaining records. We provide every kind of assistance when it comes to case studies.
From rough drafts to final drafts, edited, corrected and finalized, we provide everything. Why waste valuable time required for deep study when you can rely upon us for the case study assignments?
Getting help with case study assignments is so simple when you choose to join hands with us!
We have a very holistic and interactive website. All necessary details are covered including a list of FAQs. All transactions take place online, through the website via the user board.
Go through all details. Fill in the registration form and create a permanent account with us. Log into your account using your password. Send us all instructions related to the case study. Remember to give all details. Make an online advance payment and leave everything to us.
When the draft is ready, it will be sent to you. You can request for changes, revisions and modifications. If necessary, we even allow you to change the writer assigned to you but this happens rarely. We offer guaranteed satisfaction. Every time you need help with any kind of assignment, just log into your account. Registration is absolutely free!!
Why Expertsminds.com is a best choice for case study assignment help??
There are many companies in assignment writing field, which offer online case study assignment help, but most of them cost an arm and leg for assignment.We are a well-established company popular in the student community and most sought after for all kinds of homework help, assignment help and writing help. We provide help at affordable prices. We maintain timelines strictly and insist on quality. Our experts provide error-free work, without any spelling or grammatical errors. We do not tolerate plagiarism at any cost. We cater to academic services of all kinds for all subjects and levels across the world.
Our experts will analyse the cases and summarize the interpretations, write the report systematically, provide the references and bibliography and send a formatted document ready-for-submission.
We have at our end researchers and faculty who are acquainted with all types of researches including case studies. They know the methods and designs accurately and have a wide experience in conducting research. The case study guides you will be assigned will be from your domain of work. For example, for case study in psychology, a psychology specialist will be appointed. Thus, you can be sure of authentic work and scholarly writing.
Tyr our services once and you will never regret! On the contrary, you will make us your permanent partners on the path of education!!!
In addition, there are many key features, which make the Expertsminds.com ahead of the pack, these are:
- A great team of proficient and adroit experts who has long experience in writing field
- 24x7 service provider
- Action on request in just snap of the finger
- Work done in highly involvement
- Time to time updates about assignment progress
- Grammar and syntax error free solution
- User friendly interface
- Plagiarism free work
- Economical and affordable price for assignments
- Unlimited revisions till you are done
Glossary - Case Study Assignment Help, Case Study Assignment Writing Help, Case Study Assignment Tutors, Case Study Solutions, Case Study Answers, Academic Writing Assignment Experts Online