GET READYMADE ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
ITECH1400 Foundations of Programming Assignment - Biorhythms, Federation University, Australia
Overview - Provide a Python script which will calculate the Biorhythms for an individual and present the data graphically using libraries and a common algorithm.
Learning Outcomes -
- Identify and use the correct syntax of a common programming language.
- Recall and use typical programming constructs to design and implement simple software solutions.
- Reproduce and adapt commonly used basic algorithms.
- Explain the importance of programming style concepts (documentation, mnemonic names, indentation)
- Write and implement a solution algorithm using basic programming constructs.
- Demonstrate debugging and testing skills whilst writing code.
- Develop self-reliance and judgement in adapting algorithms to diverse contexts.
- Design and write program solutions to identified problems using accepted design constructs.
Task - Develop a Python application that can display Biorhythms for a person given their date of birth and the target date. You should be able to provide the Biorhythms for a suitable spread around the target date as well. In creating the application you should seek to provide novel views of the Biorhythm curves - views that provide insight.
WE HELP STUDENTS TO IMPROVE THEIR GRADES! AVAIL TOP QUALITY ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT CHEAPER RATE!
Answer - Biorhythm Report - Biorhythm for a Year using Python
What is Biorhythm
According to our study and analysis, Biorhythm is natural and basic monthly functions that regulate the human. These cycles start the moment we are born.
These are given below
Physical: This is related to our energy level ,resistance and over all physical strength ,endurance.
Emotional: This cycle control the nervous system and showing sensitivity rhythm. This cycle impact on our emotional states, affecting love/hate, optimism/pessimism, passion/coldness, depression/elation.
The Physical Cycle: 23 days long.
The Emotional Cycle: 28 days long.
Description of Biorhythms as sine
Physical: y=sin(2 pie t/23)
Emotional: y=sin(2 pie/28)
Intellectual: y=sin(2 pie/33)
The Intellectual Cycle: 33 days long
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Description about Algorithm
In this program we are creating Biorhythm for a year . We enter the two date and create Biorhythm We develop the program using in-built library using matplotlib.dates, pylab import * numpy import array,sin,pi and from sys import argv
We enter the year and two date.
We define the function for checking the leap year and sigmoid
print ("Biorhythm for year", year)
print("enter the birth date and target date")
date1 = input(datetime.date)
date2 = input(datetime.date)
if q>=0: return 1
if not (x%400): return True
if not (x%100): return False
if not (x%4): return True
dur = 366
dur = 365
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
We are using toordinal() for convert the dare into ordinal value
t0 = date1.toordinal()
t1 = date2.toordinal()
t = array(range(t1,t1+dur+2)) # one year
we are calculating the three value Physical ,Emotional and Intellectual
y = (sin(2*pi*(t-t0)/23), # Physical
sin(2*pi*(t-t0)/28), # Emotional
sin(2*pi*(t-t0)/33)) # Intellectual
av3 = (y+y+y)/3.
Now we are converting ordinals to date
label = 
for p in t:
Now we are print critical days:
for n in range(len(t)-1):
#print "%s %3.1f %3.1f %3.1f" % (label[n], f(y[n]), f(y[n]), f(y[n]))
if ( sig(y[n])!=sig(y[n+1]) or
print (label[n], "***")
Now we printing Graph
fig = figure(figsize=(11,16))
seasname = ("January through March", "April through June", "July through September", "October through December")
start = array((0,90,181,273,365))
start[1:] = start[1:]+1
for seas in range(4):
aa = start[seas]
bb = start[seas+1]+1
ax = fig.gca()
plot(label[aa:bb],y[aa:bb], color="r", linewidth=4, alpha=.7)
plot(label[aa:bb],y[aa:bb], color="b", linewidth=4, alpha=.7)
plot(label[aa:bb],y[aa:bb], color="g", linewidth=4, alpha=.7)
plot(label[aa:bb],av3[aa:bb], linewidth=2, linestyle="--", color="black")
# formatting the dates on the x axis
axhline(0, color="black", linewidth=1.4)
grid(True, linestyle="-", alpha=.5)
title("%04u-%02u-%02u (%s %u)" % (yy, mm, dd, seasname[seas],year))
fn = "%04u-%02u-%02u_year_%u.pdf" % (yy,mm,dd,year)
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES!
Result and Description
This graph is showing the value of physical , emotional,intellectual information after entering the date
This graph is showing biorhtym for complete year
Explanation suppose Monika was born on December 20, 1989, and it is now November 1, 2011. He must first figure the number of days he has lived from his birth date to his last birthday - December 20, 2010 First we multiply by age and day 365 X 21 = 7665.
Calculate the leap year 92, '96, '00, '04, and '08 Thus, the number of days he has been alive is 7665 +5 + 317 = 7987
NEVER MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENT! AVAIL AFFORDABLE AND RELIABLE ITECH1400 PYTHON SCRIPT ASSIGNMENTS HELP SERVICES OF EXPERTSMINDS.COM!
Access our Federation University, Australia Assignment Help Services for its related ITECH units such as:-
- ITECH1000 - PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1001 - COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1002 - NETWORK OPERATING SYSTEMS ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1003 - NETWORK PROTOCOLS & SERVICES ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1004 - INTRODUCTION TO MULTIMEDIA ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1005 - BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1006 - DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1100 - UNDERSTANDING THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1101 - IT PROBLEM SOLVING ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1102 - NETWORKING AND SECURITY ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1103 - BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1104 - CLOUD AND ENTERPRISE COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP
- ITECH1300 - MOBILE COMPUTING PLATFORMS AND DEVELOPMENT FUNDAMENTALS ASSIGNMENT HELP