ITECH1400 Foundations of Programming Assignment - Biorhythms, Federation University Australia
In this assignment you will provide a Python script which will calculate the Biorhythms for an individual and present the data graphically using libraries and a common algorithm.
Learning Outcomes Assessed - The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
- Identify and use the correct syntax of a common programming language.
- Recall and use typical programming constructs to design and implement simple software solutions.
- Reproduce and adapt commonly used basic algorithms.
- Explain the importance of programming style concepts (documentation, mnemonic names, indentation)
- Write and implement a solution algorithm using basic programming constructs.
- Demonstrate debugging and testing skills whilst writing code.
- Develop self-reliance and judgement in adapting algorithms to diverse contexts.
- Design and write program solutions to identified problems using accepted design constructs.
Your task is to develop a Python application that can display Biorhythms for a person given their date of birth and the target date. You should be able to provide the Biorhythms for a suitable spread around the target date as well. In creating the application you should seek to provide novel views of the Biorhythm curves - views that provide insight.
GET READYMADE ITECH1400 PYTHON APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
Answer - Biorhythm
Using Biorhythm application, we are going to predict the activity cycle of an individual person. It is implemented using based on some simple mathematical calculations. A person has three set of activity cycles during his life time such are physical, emotional and intellectual. These values are calculated based on his date of birth. For each of these cycles-physical, emotional and intellectual a curve is drawn. These activity cycles are predicted using simple mathematical calculations using the date of birth of a person and a target date. The following formulas are sued for predicting the activity life cycle values which are physical, emotional and Intellectual skills of an individual:
A. Physical cycle= sin(2πt/23)
B. Emotional cycle = sin(2πt /28)
C. Intellectual cycle = sin(2πt /33)
where, t is age in days of the individual person
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY ITECH1400 PYTHON APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
1. Start the program
2. Import numpy module to use numpy array and sin function.
3. Import datetime module to convert user entered date into date format and to use toordinal functions.
4. Import matplotlib.pyplot module to draw sin curve in the graph and to display graph on screen.
5. Read date of birth of a person in (yyyy/mm/day) format. Use split method to extract date components.
6. Read target date to be used to predict 3 different life cycle skills of a person in (yyyy/mm/day) format. Use split method to extract date components.
7. Convert the values read in step-5 and 6 into date format using date() method.
8. Calculate toordinals() for date of birth and target date
9. Using value computed in step-8 and for different t values, Calculate Physical skill value using sin(2πt/23) formula and Store the result in a list object y1axis
10. Using value computed in step-8 and for different t values, Calculate emotional skill value using sin(2πt/28) formula and Store the result in a list object y2axis
11. Using value computed in step-8 and for different t values, Calculate Intellectual skill value using sin(2πt/33) formula and Store the result in a list object y3axis
12. Plot sin curve for Physical skill values using step-9 results.
13. Plot sin curve for emotional skill values using step-10 results.
14. Plot sin curve for intellectual skill values using step-11 results.
15. Add title for the graph using title() method from matplotlib.pyplot module
16. Make the graph visible on the screen using show() method from matplotlib.pyplot module.
17. Stop the program
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH ITECH1400 PYTHON APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
#importing required builtin modules
import datetime as dt
from numpy import *
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
#reading Date of birth from user
dob=list(map(int,input("enter your Birth date : (yyyy/mm/day)").strip().split("/")))
#reading target date from user
target=list(map(int,input("enter your Target date : (yyyy/mm/day)").strip().split("/")))
#Calculating values for x-axis
#ploting graph for physical
#ploting graph for emotional
#ploting graph for intellectual
#giving title for the graph
plt.title('My BoiRythms graph')
#adding description for 3 different plots in the graph
plt.legend([' physical', 'emotional','intellectual'])
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY ITECH1400 PYTHON APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES!
Output for screenshot:
This Biorhythm application is very useful for predicting different life cycle activities of an individual person. By doing this experiment I learnt many things like how to use numpy array and what is the use of it. And how to plot graphs for different set of values in single graph, etc.
WE HELP STUDENTS TO IMPROVE THEIR GRADES! AVAIL TOP QUALITY ITECH1400 PYTHON APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT CHEAPER RATE!
Acquire our Federation University Australia Assignment Help services for major related courses and academic units such as -
- ITECH2107 - World Wide Web Technology Assignment Help
- ITECH2105 - Introduction To Health Informatics Assignment Help
- ITECH2109 - Interactive 2D Animation Assignment Help
- ITECH2114 - Introduction To Mainframes Assignment Help
- ITECH2118 - Industry Awareness Assignment Help
- ITECH2113 - Network Operating Systems Internals Assignment Help
- ITECH2111 - Artificial Intelligence Assignment Help
- ITECH2115 - Mainframe Transaction Management Assignment Help
- ITECH2108 - Advanced Network Services Assignment Help
- ITECH2250 - It Project Management Techniques Assignment Help
- ITECH2300 - Mobile Networks And Wireless Communications Assignment Help
- ITECH2302 - Big Data Management Assignment Help
- ITECH2200 - Enterprise Architecture Assignment Help
- ITECH2201 - Cloud Computing Assignment Help
- ITECH2116 - Mainframe Interface Assignment Help
- ITECH2117 - Creative Digital Design Topics Assignment Help
- ITECH2301 - Network Architecture And Design Assignment Help