GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT ORDER - ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
BN305 Virtual Private Networks Assignment - SSL/TLS VPN Technologies, Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia
Topic - VPN & Cyber Security
Learning Outcomes -
a. Explain the significance of VPN for contemporary organisations.
b. Discuss the role of VPN to support the security of businesses.
Assignment Questions - Objective: Your tasks are to analyse and to write a report about the processes and the security technologies being used when you access any website (which uses HTTPS) online via a web browser, as well as having the ability to remotely accessing your company network online securely.
Research about the different methods for securing the transfer of information across internet service provider. This should include the following:
1. You need to explain the significance of VPN for contemporary organisations. This should cover the different encryption protocols for VPN implementation, including a comparison of SSL/VPN and IPSEC/VPN.
2. IPsec uses the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) protocol to negotiate and establish secured site- to-site or remote-access VPN tunnels. Investigate how Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASA 5500 Series) would support IPsec and IKE.
3. Discuss the role of VPN in supporting the security of businesses, and describe the advantages of SSL/VPN over IPSEC/VPN.
4. The rapid proliferation of mobile devices increases on a daily basis, investigate how Cisco AnyConnect is designed to secure the connections from these mobile devices.
NO PLAGIARISM POLICY - ORDER NEW BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT & GET WELL WRITTEN SOLUTIONS DOCUMENTS WITH FREE TURNTIN REPORT!
Answer - VPN & Cyber Security
Cyber Security has been an important aspect for the technological field now-a- days. Cyber Security is to deal with crimes related to technology and to prevent these crimes cyber security is being implemented. A cyber security has multiple layers of protection of the technology and the data of the computer system. So these are the protection of the cyber security system.
So Cyber Security System is also an attempt to stop the technology from being stopped by the hackers to disintegrate the important data. There are several ways as to how cyber security plays an important role in stopping of the technology to be given to the hackers.
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which makes safe and encoded connection above a less safe network such as public network. VPN works through mutual public substructure but they maintain confidentialityover the use of security actions and the running protocols. The protocols encrypt the data at the directing end and decrypting the data at the getting end.
There are different types of VPN which we will be discussing and they are as follows: -
1. Remote Access VPN: - The clients of the remote access VPN are connected to VPN gateway server association network. It needs devices to validate the individuality before gaining admission to the inner network. The security of the VPN mainly depend on on IP Security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect the connection.
2. Mobile VPN: - The mobile VPN sits at the topof the company network, allowingprotected tunneled admittance by authenticated, authorized VPN clients. VPN tunnels are not being tied to physical IP address but they are being certain to the logical IP address.
3. Hardware VPN: - It offers a manybenefits over the software based. The hardware deliver load-balancing to handle large-client holds.
4. VPN Appliance: - The VPN appliance is also identified as the entry appliances and it is a network devices by an improved features. It is also known as SSL VPN appliances and the router provides the protection, authorization and encryption.
So these are the different types of VPN which is used in our daily life.
ENDLESS SUPPORT IN BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENTS WRITING SERVICES - YOU GET REVISED OR MODIFIED WORK TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!
3. VPN Encryption and Difference
VPN encryption encrypt the content of the internet traffic in such a method that it can be decrypted through the use of correct key only. There are various types of encryption method which are being discussed here
1. Encryption Strength
2. How Encryption keys are managed
3. Interfaces, protocols and ports they are using
4. Running of OSI Layers
5. Ease of Deployment
Now coming to the difference there are two types of encryption that are IPsec VPN and SSL VPN whose difference we will discuss
In IPsec keys are required in both the sides of client and server to encrypt and send traffic
In SSL VPN they use public keys for negotiating a handshake and exchanging the encryption keys.
There is a problem of firewall where the UDP packets of data IPsec VPN are not allowed
In SSL VPN there is no problem that the traffic is being travelling to a long distance as they use the port 443 and everyone website allows it.
IPsec VPN based protocols takes longer time to communicate
SSL protocols are very fast
Easy to Use
IPsec VPN is complicated to use as it doesn't pass to all the channels smoothly
SSL VPN are very fast and very easy to use
HELPING STUDENTS TO WRITE QUALITY BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT AT LOW COST!
The Cisco (ASA-500) series would be supporting IPsec and IKE because there are number of features which are being discussed here (1) Market-proven security capabilities, (2) Extensible Integrated service architecture, (3) Reduce deployment and operation costs, (4) Comprehensive management interface. So these are the features that they would be supporting IPsec and IKE. 
The nature of VPN in backup of the business as we can see that SSL VPNs work mainly depend on the TLS protocol that has been relied on the TLS protocol and it also enables the users to construct a safe-networks to the internal HTTP services via standard.
The advantages of SSL VPN are as follows: -
1. The main advantage of SSL VPN that it is using the latest TLS technology and it is also being implemented in the modern browsers and through these there is no use of implementing any other software.
2. The SSL VPN requires out a smaller amountdirectorial overhead and the technical provision than the old-style VPN customers
3. The SSL network have the latest technology which prevent the malware from entering into the computer.
So these are the advantages of SSL VPN to use the following.
The VPN connection used to make the gateway secure and cisco any connect in the mobile phone is therefore used to make the mobile app much more safe and secure. There are some features which are been installed and this makes it much more secure and the features which have been installed have been discussed over here.
The features which are being discussed are (1) Tunneling Modes (2) Secure Gateway Authentication on Mobile Devices (3) Blocking Untrusted servers (4) OCSP Revocation (5) Strict Certificate Trust (6) Client Authentication (7) VPN Authentication (8) Localization, etc.
GET READYMADE BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
4. Authentication and Access Control
Connecting with the browser is an important thing as it helps us to connect with internet and for connecting these we need browser. The most popular form of browsers are Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. The way browser guarantees that it is interactive through the right server is by SSL Certificate. SSL Certificate are very significantconstituent of the data encryption processes and make the internet transaction ensure. To establish a secure connection an SSL certificate is being needed which digitally attachesbusinessinfo to cryptographic key.
The SSL certificates work when a browser or server tries to attach the website protected with SSL. The web server sends the copy of browser copy of SSL Certificate. The browser server checks the SSL Certificate whether it is being trusted if not then a message is being send to the web server. It also sends a digital signature to start an encrypted session. The encrypted data is shared between the browser and the server.
A digital signature can be represented as the numerical value which represents out a order of the characters and it is a intricate mathematical processes created by the computer. Adding a digital signature helps to authenticate the certificate and the website helps to authenticate.
During the certificate verification the digital signature helps in the authenticate to the certificate which can be digitally signed and the signature helps to make the certificate authenticate.
There are several methods which are there to enhance the security of the server make it the client SSH, Firewalls, VPN and Private Networking, SSL/TLS Encryption.
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT HELP & HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
5. Confidentiality and Integrity
The SSL and TSL provides confidentiality and integrity is being provided for server authentication the client usages server public key to encode the records which is being used to generate the secret key and this secret key can be used to decrypt data if the correct key is being used.
But in the client authentication the server uses the public key to decrypt the data and there is also exchange of certificates and to authenticate the server it needs personal certificate, and the server private key and the client needs the CA certificate.
To provide confidentiality the SSL and TSL uses symmetric and asymmetric encryption for ensuring message privacy and the client or the server agree on the encryption and also on the algorithm. SSL supports a wide range of algorithm.
To provide integrity the SSL and TSL do message digest which helps in maintaining the integrity of the matter.
Symmetric encryption and hash algorithms has different roles.Symmetric encryption is being mentioned to the shared key or shared secret encryption. In symmetric expression single key is used to encrypt and decrypt traffic. Symmetric encryption is commonly being used in IPsec and also in other type of VPNs.  
Hash Algorithms is also known as hashing it differs from encryption and hashing condenses a message into irreversible fixed-length value or hash. Example of hashing algorithms are MD% and SHA-1.
The VPN Client software options help in to connect the two computers one of them is known as VPN Server option whereas the other is known as VPN customer software options. The VPN software options have a number of idea and these software's help to communicate with the server there are many server such as built in VPN software android, ios, windows 7 and windows 10 etc.
The anti-replay attack are alleviated in SSL Communication through the use of the hackers. In an attack a hacker might be using the packet sniffer to interpret and also to transmit the data and store the data for the future when it can try to steal away the data.
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN EACH BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
To defend the group from the SSL attacks there are many ways we will be discussing here some ways how to defend the data
a. Standardize on HTTPS: - Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure is a protocol for the safe and secure communication over the web and it also allow to layer the top of SSL/TSL protocol and securing the protection against the attacks
b. Strict Transport Security: - after implementing the HTTPs the next step is to implement the HTTP Strict Transport Security it is a web security policy where the web servers inform the web-browsers that they should interact with any website using HTTPs servers.
c. 256-Bit Encryption: - The 256-bit encryption key is much more secure than the 128-bit encryption key.
d. Use HTTP Cookies: - It is very important to give grant to cookies which can steal your data of the computer and can cause a big damage to the information presented in the computer.
e. Check your site using web-site tester: - It is better to check your website with a good SSL tools which will examine the certificate which is being used.
7. Remote Access
Remote Access usually works with the blend of the software and hardware and also the network connectivity. The remote access VPNs are being used to attach the individual users in the private networks and also helps to connect it further and when the user is being connected to VPN client the software helps out to encrypt the traffic. The computer should have the software access which would help them to connect.
The various attacks which we can face in this Social Engineering which refers to perform of the actions which can lead to the loss of the company. Phishing Attack where the social engineering is used to steal the information mostly the target banking accounts and details. Social Phishing means the same as phishing to obtain confidential information.
VPN and Encryption are very important part of cyber security to prevent the data from loosing the companies need to increase their focus on the cyber security here in this assignment we have dealt with a number of techniques to deal with cyber security and how to deal with security we have learnt about VPN, SSL, TLS and encryption and the attacks conducted how this attacks can be prevented and how remote connection. So the assignment had been very helpful.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM EXPERTSMINDS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY BN305 VPN AND CYBER SECURITY ASSIGNMENT HELP AND HOMEWORK WRITING SERVICES!
Access our Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia Assignment Help services for below mentioned courses like:-
- BN301 Industry-Based Project Assignment Help
- BN303 Wireless Networks and Security Assignment Help
- BN321 Advanced Network Design Assignment Help
- BN200 Network Security Fundamentals Assignment Help
- BN201 Professional Issues of IT Assignment Help
- BN202 Internetworking Technologies Assignment Help
- BN204 Database Technologies Assignment Help
- BN205 Project Management Assignment Help
- BN206 System Administration and Management Assignment Help
- BN208 Networked Applications Assignment Help
- BN209 Software Engineering Assignment Help
- BN309 Computer Forensics Assignment Help
- BN311 IT Security Management Assignment Help
- BN223 Cyber Security Principles Assignment Help
- BN323 Ethical Hacking and Security Governance Assignment Help
- BN324 Enterprise Cyber Security and Management Assignment Help