Power point presentation assignment
The nature of classroom teaching has undergone a revolutionary change in the last decade with the introduction of technology. Wherever it works towards greater convenience, more and more teachers are adopting the changes willingly and exploiting them for best results. One such example is the use of Power Point presentation in the classroom. A blackboard has numerous limitations; some teachers used Overhead Projectors so that they could permanently prepare transparencies and use hem repeatedly in the classroom. Microsoft Power point works on the same principles, but many more things are possible in presentations that were hitherto impossible. Its sheer convenience has made it so common and popular in the teaching-learning community.
Power Point ( ppt) is used on a wide scale in the corporate world. A new project or scheme can be explained with ppt. It is useful in sales and marketing to show the description, working and characteristics of new products. A visual effect always creates a greater impact than mere audio. The impact is long lasting. In a ppt, audio effect can be added to the visual effect. It has a number of advantages. Hence, being able to prepare a ppt is an essential part of the curriculum in most higher education courses. This subject is practice oriented. The teachers have to give a demo rather than teach theory. Students have to prepare slides rather than write an assignment.
Difficulties in completing Power Point Presentation assignments
- It is necessary to have basic knowledge of computers before learning to prepare slides. Many students, especially who come from rural areas, have little experience of handling computers so they lack computer skills and cannot prepare slides.
- On must have thorough knowledge of the subject in order to present it in brief in the form of points.
- The slides must be arranged in a logical order so that the topic is developed gradually, step-by-step.
- Most students tend to copy entire paragraphs from the text and paste them on a slide.
- Some students cannot decide what to include on each slide and what commentary to make simultaneously.
- A presentation is almost always accompanied with comments on each slide and there has to be a script ready for the commentary.
- Using a proper colour scheme, font size and type, formatting each slide, selecting the layout, inserting pictures or diagrams are all difficult in the initial stages.
- Slides can be enhanced with designs and special effects.
- Students do not know how to add audio and video clipping within the ppt.
- Students cannot decide how many slides should be prepared for a given topic.
Some topics covered under Power Point presentation
- Deciding the number of slides: This depends on the time available. A couple of extra slides must be prepared in case some time is left. If there is less time, one must skip through the extra slides quickly.
- Content: Too much content crammed into a single slide takes away the effect. Content must be in the form of points with just 4 to 5 bulleted points on each slide.
- Colours: Colours should be selected according to the background. Gaudy, dark and too many colours on a single slide are not advisable.
- Font: Fancy font type which cannot be easily read and too small or too large letter must be avoided.
- Special effects: Keep them to the minimum. People will be carried away by the effects rather than concentrating on the content.
- Pictures and diagrams: Include them wherever they are essential.
- Order of the slides: Slides must be arranged logically in a sequence.
Online help for Power Point presentation assignments
It takes time for an individual to become an expert in preparing power point presentations. It takes even more time when you are a beginner students are beginners and after indulging in the interesting activity, after spending 2 to 3 hours, they suddenly realize that only 3 to 4 slides have been done, and they too might have to be changed!! This can be a very frustrating experience. They hardly have enough time for studies and they are reluctant to spend hours sitting at the computer, doling out slides, being dissatisfied with their efforts, cancelling everything and start working all over again. After all, power point presentations demand some degree of creativity, vision, imagination, resourcefulness artistic sense in addition to technical knowledge of the subject. All students do not possess all these qualities. Yet, you want to submit a good ppt to your instructor and impress him so that you get good marks.
Do not worry. Help is near at hand. Just open our website on the computer and there you are!!
Expertsminds.com offers Power Point Presentation Assignments, Assignment Help, Academic Assignment Writing Help, Power Point Presentation Assignments Solutions, Academic Writing service online and tutors support.
Read the information given on the website in detail. Go through the FAQs. You will find out that we provide assistance not only for your power point presentation assignments but for all problems related to academics. We are here to help the students' community because we anticipate your problems and we know that you will be glad of help. We also know that so-called friends will turn away their faces when you approach them. And your self- respect will tell you to keep a safe distance from other helpers. But in us, you will find unique help. We are your friends and guides throughout your journey while you are students.
We want to be with you, always; hence we have chosen the online mode.
This is simple. Just create an account with us, log into it when you need help, upload the details of your requirements and we will assign a tutor, writer to pay individual attention and cater to your needs. Track the progress of your work through the website and communicate with your help provider. We accept only online payments so you can sit at home and call upon us any time, any day, anywhere!!
The power point presentation will be completed and delivered to you, taking care of all aspects!! Isn't that really simple?
Naturally you expect good work for the money you pay. We charge reasonably but maintain quality work because only experts in every subject work with us. When you pay the money in advance, you never know; you may not get the work, or may not get in in time or may not be up to the mark. But we have a proven track record of excellent quality assured work. So if you want no regrets and no disappointments, we are certainly your best choice for you power point presentation assignments.