Are You Looking for Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets - ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming Assignment Help Service?
Are you searching for tutor who can provide you best quality work for Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets under course ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming? Want to achieve TOP grade in Sonnets and Doublets assignment?
We at Expertsminds offer high quality Sonnets and Doublets assignment help service at cost effective price. The specialists' writers are preparing Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets assignment from scratch for students who are studying course ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming and providing excellent writing solutions as per the requirement and marking criteria of Federation University.
Objective of Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets Assignment:- In this assignment work you will have the opportunity to test your Python programming skills in exploring and manipulating text. Throughout the assignment you are expected to apply the principles of problem solving that we have already discussed in this ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming course.
Learning Outcomes of Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets Assignment
The Following Learning Outcomes Are Assessed By Finishing This Assignment 1 - Sonnets And Doublets Assessment:
What Knowledge you gain after completion of this assignment:
- Identify & use the correct syntax of a common programming language.
- Recall & use typical programming constructs to design and implement simple software solutions.
- Explain the importance of programming style concepts (mnemonic names, documentation , indentation).
What are Skills required to finish this assignment:
- Utilise pseudocode and/or algorithms as a major program design technique.
- Write & implement a solution algorithm using basic programming constructs.
- Describe program functionality based on analysis of given program code.
Application of knowledge and skills:
- Develop self-reliance and judgement in adapting algorithms to diverse contexts.
- Design and write program solutions to identified problems using accepted design constructs.
Get solutions to Assignment 1 - Sonnets and Doublets assignment as per the specifications and requirements. We guaranteed assured A++ grade in each written assignment of Assignment 1 - Sonnets And Doublets and provide all others topics and assignments under the course program - ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming.
Part 1 Sonnets - Background
Your Task to explore possible authorship
Even though we have just become familiar with Python programming , there are three very simple tests that we can apply to authorship - and we have the means, with lists and strings in Python, to implement them: 1. Count the occurrences of each letter4 in the text. 2. Print the number of one-letter, two-letter, three-letter words and so on. 3. Print the number of occurrences of each different word in the text.
Part 2: Doublets
Doublets or called word ladders are often found in magazines & newspapers together with cryptic crosswords and other puzzles.
In this Sonnets and Doublets assignment you are given a file5 of some 5700 words together with the pairs of words below (to use as a start and end); you are asked to use your Python skills to find the fewest words that will link them