Are you worried about to solve ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming for Topic:- Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams? Dont have proper idea how to solve this assignment? Are you looking for best qualified tutor for Palindromes and Anagrams assignment help?
We at Expertsminds.com offer high quality written solutions under the course ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming and cover all the topics assignments including Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams. We provide high quality written solutions as per the specifications and requirements of this assignment and give best results to students. The written assignments done by our writers gain high marks and students can find perfect score with submitting directly into university. We prepare each copy of Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams assignment from scratch and it never comes into plagiarism.
Get well written solution document file for every order of Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams which includes all the details of this assignment including valid referencing? Our tutors prepare this assignment with best norms of Federation University and cover all the criteria and marking options so that once can gain high score.
We work together with students to achieve top results in Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams. In this assignment work you are given a plain file which is containing a large list of English words from which you are required to select ones that have particular characteristics.
Learning Outcomes Assessed after completion of this Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams
The following course learning outcomes are gained after this assignment :
- Identify and use the correct syntax of a common programming language.
- Recall and use typical programming constructs to design and implement simple software solutions.
- Explain the importance of programming style concepts (documentation, mnemonic names, indentation).
- Utilise pseudocode and/or algorithms as a major program design technique.
- Write and implement a solution algorithm using basic programming constructs.
- Describe program functionality based on analysis of given program code.
Application of knowledge and skills:
- A1. Develop self-reliance and judgement in adapting algorithms to diverse contexts.
- A2. Design and write program solutions to identified problems using accepted design constructs.
Part 1: Palindromes:- In this part words that read the same either way e.g. radar, civic, level, anna These words can be read from left to right or from right to left with exactly the same result.
Part 2: Anagrams - words made from the letters of another word e.g. cineasts ↔ acnestis In this case the word cineast means a person who loves cinema or films so cineasts are people who love films; the word acnestis means a part of the body that you cannot scratch - for example - between your shoulder blades. One word is made from ALL of the letters of the other word - this is important in this assignment. These are just examples - we are not so much interested in the definitions of the words1 only if they are in our list of words.
The solution file for Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams contains txt file and two separate python program files for part 1 and 2 and documents to answers both.
- Algorithm in pseudo-code:
2. Open the input text file in read mode and create file object
3. Create an empty list object.
4. Read a line from the text file.
5. Convert the text which is read in step-4 into lower case and remove all leading and trailing spaces.
6. Add the processed text to the end of the list object.
7. Repeat step-4 to step-6 until EOF(end of file) is reached.
8. For each item of the list object check if sorted(item) is equal to sorted(other item) from the list object. If same then print both items on the screen.
9. Close the file
- Algorithm in pseudo-code:
12. Open the input text file in read mode and create file object
13. Create an empty list object.
14. Read a line from the text file.
15. Convert the text which is read in step-4 into lower case and remove all leading and trailing spaces.
16. Add the processed text to the end of the list object.
17. Repeat step-4 to step-6 until EOF(end of file) is reached.
18. For each item of the list object check if item is equal to the reverse of that item. If same then print that item on the screen (since Palindrome).
19. Close the file
Order complete assignment of Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams from qualified tutors of Expertsminds and get excellence in this assignment. We guaranteed assure you best quality solutions as per demand. You can request for ready solution in less price for further preparing original solution document. It will help you a lot for preparing solutions to this assignment. So why are you waiting for if you have pending assignments under Assignment 1 - Palindromes and Anagrams - ITECH1400 Fundamentals of Programming then order with us and get excellent marks!